Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Disable/reroute pitchbend to CC Streambyter or Mozaic

Ok, i did RTFM but did not get any wiser if it is possible to use mozaic to create a simple "disable/limit pitch bend" script. Streambyter seems to be able to do this but cant do all the custom nice generative patches so if mozaic can be used for simple filter/reroute then i would get that instead. Thoughts?

Comments

• Yes, it’s possible. Pitch bend messages are a little more complicated than your normal cc because they involve two interlocking parts that are added together. But all the bytes of the midi message are available and can be manipulated any way you like in Mozaic.

This article helped me understand pitch bend messages: https://sites.uci.edu/camp2014/2014/04/30/managing-midi-pitchbend-messages/

• edited June 2019

Disable is easy in Streambyter. All channels. I just don't use it, ha, didn't like accidentally hitting it.

EX = XX +B

• Filtering and rerouting are quite different in how you'd tackle them in Mozaic.
    Filtering is obviously the easiest:

@OnMidiInput
      if MIDICommand <> 0xE0
        SendMIDIThru
      endif
    @End

• Perfect thanks. Bought mosaic and in 5 minutes, no more pitch bends... And now I can see I really need to look into all the fun stuff it can do :)