Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• I have most of them, except the EQ, which of course isn't on sale....

• @david_2017 finally reamp

• Anyone know when then ends?? I get paid Thursday hehe

• @reasOne said:
    @david_2017 finally reamp

Haha Lol I was basically writing the exact same message on my way home from work, but it seems I missed the send message button haha. Thanks man! Got it! Can’t wait to try it with real speakers and or headphones ;)

• @david_2017 said:

@reasOne said:
    @david_2017 finally reamp

Haha Lol I was basically writing the exact same message on my way home from work, but it seems I missed the send message button haha. Thanks man! Got it! Can’t wait to try it with real speakers and or headphones ;)

Hahaha! Good looking out! Ima get it Thursday if it's still on sale... So midnight tonight...16 hours!

• Of course man! Will be good of use in the arsenal :) fingers crossed @reasOne

• IAA/AB drop in favor of AUv3... (almost in korvpressor)

• Some devs are taking an early sale strategy before the July 4th yearly sale mayhem! Great strategy!

• Wow, is ReAmp really so heavy on the CPU? Put it together with MOOD in AUM and it jumped from 3% (mood) instantly to 24%... iPad Pro 11 inch. Wow this is Heavy Duty...

• @david_2017 said:
    Wow, is ReAmp really so heavy on the CPU? Put it together with MOOD in AUM and it jumped from 3% (mood) instantly to 24%... iPad Pro 11 inch. Wow this is Heavy Duty...

Remember that the CPU use measurement can be misleading. Until one gets into high numbers, variations are often related to the way the OS handles throttling and the like.

• Wait, Reamp on sale is $11.99? How much is it usually?

• @ph8aerror said:
    Wait, Reamp on sale is $11.99? How much is it

I think 21,99€ - so something 19.99$ ish?!