Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Looking for a cc sequencer with "fugue machine" like capabilities.

I know I could just use a midi converter, but perhaps there are more options out there.

Polyphase seems like a good option.
Atom will eventually get there.
Aphelian...
Quantum...

Oh well, I might have answered myself already...

Comments

• Apart from using Fugue Machine with a note to CC converter, Quantum is probably your best bet. You can run it just outputting CCs from a sequence, or a combo of CC and note data and the sequencing options are tremendous.

The one issue with all of these is that they output discrete steps of CC data. I would love to have a CC sequencer that functions like these, but outputs smooth interpolations of the step points.

No FM-like sequencing, but modstep is still fantastic for drawing arbitrary curves in clips and then being able to trigger those clips on the fly.

• @aplourde said:
    Apart from using Fugue Machine with a note to CC converter, Quantum is probably your best bet. You can run it just outputting CCs from a sequence, or a combo of CC and note data and the sequencing options are tremendous.

The one issue with all of these is that they output discrete steps of CC data. I would love to have a CC sequencer that functions like these, but outputs smooth interpolations of the step points.

No FM-like sequencing, but modstep is still fantastic for drawing arbitrary curves in clips and then being able to trigger those clips on the fly.

Maybe someone will whip up a nice streambyter or Mozaic script that provides s slewing of incoming controller values.

• StepBud

• Is stepbud able to do reverse and change play speed?

• @espiegel123 said:

@aplourde said:
    Apart from using Fugue Machine with a note to CC converter, Quantum is probably your best bet. You can run it just outputting CCs from a sequence, or a combo of CC and note data and the sequencing options are tremendous.

Maybe someone will whip up a nice streambyter or Mozaic script that provides s slewing of incoming controller values.

A slewing script would be great, but ideally this mythical app would have interpolation built-in so that the values interpolate between the set values (so you could hit specific times with specific values) instead of lagging after the receipt of a value change.

If I ever get any serious free time I might try to modify the CC Sequencer patch to be an interpolating CC sequencer in Mozaic (basically an LFO with user-drawn wave shape), but it wouldn't have the Fugue Machine like sequencing controls....

• @Philippe said:
    Is stepbud able to do reverse and change play speed?

Yes

• @Philippe said:
    I know I could just use a midi converter, but perhaps there are more options out there.

Polyphase seems like a good option.
    Atom will eventually get there.
    Aphelian...
    Quantum...

Oh well, I might have answered myself already...

Genome

press record and record knob movements..