Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

T-shirt Designs from all for Doug TSTR https://shop.spreadshirt.de/tobiasrobens/

Hello gentlemen,
I've done some designs for T-shirts lately, especially to get some money together for Doug.
The first three TSTR designs will be online in a few moments from now. ALL the money those designs will make go directly to Doug (I am in contact with him, and he must give his ok to any design).
My Amazon-merch-page is on Amazon.de, since somehow all my designs on the US-storefront end up not searchable (I couldn't resolve this yet). I will continue to try to put the TSTR designs on UK and US also, in the future.
Anyways, the link is:
https://www.amazon.de/s?k=anemalaleman&ref=404_search NOT ANYMORE!, actual link with live products here:
https://shop.spreadshirt.de/tobiasrobens/

Please consider getting a cool TSTR shirt, and don't hesitate to propose further design ideas, if you like.
Cheers, all the best,
tobias
(edited for changed store)

Comments

• I just got news from Amazon, that my designs are being rejected... . It seems they don‘t allow for designs that might give the impression, Amazon themselves are somehow donating here..., doh!
    I‘ll try again without especially naming what I will do with the proceeds of TSTR, but of course they‘ll go to Doug anyways.
    By the way: is anybody interested at all, since there is not a single response?

• edited June 2019

Thanks for offering your help with this idea, and it's great to have an experienced designer on our side.

As long as we involve Doug in all decisions,
    and that he's happy with the messages we are designing, that's the main thing.

I guess my thoughts (which started in the other thread) are that the community would all make designs that we could give to Doug, so that he could manage his own merchandise sales. There are many websites that make this process easy as long as you have print-ready artwork to upload (eg https://www.spreadshirt.com /.co.uk - as used by Audiobus!).

• @animal said:
    I just got news from Amazon, that my designs are being rejected... . It seems they don‘t allow for designs that might give the impression, Amazon themselves are somehow donating here..., doh!
    I‘ll try again without especially naming what I will do with the proceeds of TSTR, but of course they‘ll go to Doug anyways.
    By the way: is anybody interested at all, since there is not a single response?

I haven’t managed to see any of your TSTR designs yet? The link doesn’t take you there- you mentioned there would be three up- so I’m not sure what has happened there.
    I think that the picture of Doug on the other thread gathering some approval from the people.

• Well yeah, I‘m sorry, but as I said, my TSTR designs got rejected and thus they never appeared officially. That never happened before, so I guess I posted too early here.
    @tk32: I was offering Doug that he himself could easily start offering designs, but if he prefers, I could do that for him. He gave the impression that he prefers me doing it for him, and thus I started to get something going. I share your opinion, that he must be involved and he should decide what kind of designs (carrying his „brand“) get out there.
    Maybe Doug himself wants to chime in here to clear this up?
    I am working on other uploads of the TSTR- designs.
    Cheers, t

• The designs I did this far (that are ok withDoug, too) are these:

• Hi @animal , I’ll definitely take one or two of those.

• Ok, Doug asked me to put up new compositions in the thread, I‘ve got a few new ones:

• ...and further ideas:

• @thesoundtestroom: as soon as you tell me, which ones are fine with you, I‘ll have them on my Spreadshirt account...

• edited June 2019
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @EyeOhEss: Doug doesn‘t seem to wanna have his own merch-presence, that‘s why I went ahead and tried to create one for him. Anybody who has an online storefront, or is willing to create one (easy as pie) can (and should, if willing) do the same. The more things popping up, the merrier, I think.
    Maybe Doug @thesoundtestroom should say so himself, so that it‘s not just me „claiming“ things.
    Please make a statement, Doug. Thanks

• edited June 2019
  • All is good with me, whatever you all want to do, it’s all very cool😎

• Yes, great. I would be all with that. For the time being, I‘ll wait for Dougs approval for the latest designs, then post approved ones on my spreadshirt account (they‘re waiting there just now to be released).
    Who knows, maybe Doug will get a taste and will also be able to start his very own merch-presence, in the future. If that happens, all my designs would simply go there, as well. (My spreadshirt account has other designs as well, not just these for thesoundtestroom... ).

• I guess, that‘s a yes to all designs?!
    The first ones are posted here:

more will follow.
    I will keep posting designs here first, so please tell me, when I fucked up and made an unusable thing!
    Thanks, t

• edited June 2019
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The photo of Doug was posted in the other thread. I think I found it by googling Doug Woods, and thesoundtestroom. The sometimes pixellated look is on purpose. It‘s a look I quite enjoy. It might be, I‘m the only one, though. So, I guess the designs that don‘t sell at all will tell me the direction to best head on to. I do appreciate your criticism, though. Thanks!

• Wanted to contribute to the cause. Here’s one of my designs.

• By the way, all 14 designs are online now.
    Shoppable at
    It‘s €3,00 per purchase that goes to Doug (I know it‘s not much, but that‘s what‘s charged for the design, all the rest goes to the „spreadshirt-behemoth“.
    If anybody knows a place, where there are better conditions to be found, please tell me.
    Does anybody want iPhone/iPadcases, caps ore hoodies (or has an interesting idea?, a few things are doable at spreadshirt, and I am willing to explore. But please consider, I cannot do this fulltime, I am only trying to create a wave at this time, because it seems like right now, time is of the essence.
    Cheers, t

• @_mwallace: are you putting this up somewhere? Should I include it in my shop?
    Or, much more: AM I ALLOWED to put it up for you/Doug...? It‘s a dangerous terrain these days, with designs...

• @animal said:
    @_mwallace: are you putting this up somewhere? Should I include it in my shop?
    Or, much more: AM I ALLOWED to put it up for you/Doug...? It‘s a dangerous terrain these days, with designs...

I made it to contribute. Feel free to include in the shop if Doug approves. I have higher res image if it got compressed on the forum. Just let me know if you need it.

• @EyeOhEss said:

Nice :)

Thanks!

• @animal said:
    @_mwallace: are you putting this up somewhere? Should I include it in my shop?

I can alter it to include a youtube link if you like. Probably should huh?

• Ok, I‘ll wait for Dougs approval, then post it. Thanks

• Maybe Doug @thesoundtestroom wants a link?

• @animal said:
    Ok, I‘ll wait for Dougs approval, then post it. Thanks