Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Vocal Harmonizer coming from 4Pockets.

Comments

• Very cool! Glad we’re getting more of these kind of plug ins on iOS!

• Okay okay, I’ve been trying very hard to resist all these 4 Pockets apps coming out, but this one broke my will. Naturally I’ve now got to get all of his stuff. The first symptom of appoholism is being addicted to this forum. I blame everyone here for being so witty, informative, and charismatic. Why can’t you people be boring and useless????
    Great App btw!

• This team is crushing it!!

• This one is really nice sounding. The pitch shift follows that Mariah Carrey track very well, it seems to sound better than other options we currently have.

These guys are killing it. I don’t buy all their apps, but Shimmer is great and this will be my next for sure.

• @Hmtx said:
    This one is really nice sounding. The pitch shift follows that Mariah Carrey track very well, it seems to sound better than other options we currently have.

These guys are killing it. I don’t buy all their apps, but Shimmer is great and this will be my next for sure.

This. Shimmer was really good and this looks very useable.
    (I think I have the atomizer also ;))

• Instabuy.

• 4pockets and FAC are my auv3 MVPs for 2019

• Instabuy

• Need it, want it, when?

• I have a feeling this is going to get some abuse from us hawkers and garglers...

• This needs to drop. I have need of it. ❤️😄

• @realdawei said:
    This needs to drop. I have need of it. ❤️😄

My money is on a Monday release !

• Wow, just wow

• It's going to be the post-Daft-Punk sound of the summer innit....

• oh wow this looks great! hopefully soon

• Would it be possible to apply a swing mode to a harmonizer, to humanize it a bit?

• is it here yet?

• The dev responded on youtube comments... maybe available this weekend, but aiming for within a week. :) :)

• @LinearLineman said:
    Would it be possible to apply a swing mode to a harmonizer, to humanize it a bit?

Maybe a rozeta LFO on the tuning knob? Or on the autotune % knob?

• oh cool, thanks > @Hmtx said:

The dev responded on youtube comments... maybe available this weekend, but aiming for within a week. :) :)

• this does not work in Cubasis , causes CPU spikes, anyone have any similar issues?