Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Synthmaster player

Is anyone else having a problem with the synthmaster player? It won’t load and the website seems to be not working either...I just paid and now I can’t get no satisfaction...

Comments

• edited June 2019

Both issues are the same, it won’t load because the website is down and it cannot connect to download some product metadata info.
    Just put the iPad in Airplane mode before loading it and then enable it again. They are working on a quick fix for this.

• Thank u for the info...😎

• edited December 2019
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I bought a lot of IAP yesterday and now is not working anymore😂😂😂can’t believe it

• @Rodolfo said:
    Both issues are the same, it won’t load because the website is down and it cannot connect to download some product metadata info.
    Just put the iPad in Airplane mode before loading it and then enable it again. They are working on a quick fix for this.

This. They are aware of the issue and have gotten crash logs last night. Just sit tight friends.

😊

• Probably overload due to sales. This happens this time of year. Black Friday & Cyber Monday sales..

• I still can not understand why it have to connect to internet😂😂😂

• Hi guys, we're looking into the issue.

• @kv331audio_bulent said:
    Hi guys, we're looking into the issue.

Thank You. Much appreciated.

• No host automation in cubasis ?

Hi guys, we're looking into the issue.

Thank you!

(I’d also love to be able to turn off the arp on iPhone AU!)

I too bought a load of presets in the sale yesterday :)

• @topaz said:
    No host automation in cubasis ?

No automation in AUM and apeMatrix too. Both Player and One

• :-1:

@Faland said:

@topaz said:
    No host automation in cubasis ?

No automation in AUM and apeMatrix too. Both Player and One

• @StudioES said:
    This issue is happening again. Turning on Airplane Mode doesn't fix it now.
    Not sure if it's related, but I bought the Pro Upgrade yesterday.

Where is the Pro upgrade? In the store? I can’t find it.

• I had the problem, too. Reinstalled and restored. All ok now, I believe.

• @RJB said:

@StudioES said:
    This issue is happening again. Turning on Airplane Mode doesn't fix it now.
    Not sure if it's related, but I bought the Pro Upgrade yesterday.

Where is the Pro upgrade? In the store? I can’t find it.

it's an in app purchase on the app, the free factory presets are very limited, if you buy the factory presets bank some other features will be unlocked as well.

• We provided a temporary fix to the crash issue, if you are experiencing a crash right on when you open the app, please reinstall it.

• edited December 2019

@kv331audio_bulent

Please fix for SM1 also..

Many times it take 2 attempts to load SM1 - Standalone or AUv3. (approx 20 secs, or it times out during startup)
    When it does (finally) it loads default preset, so have to load, eg: AUM session 'again' to load correct preset.

(have offloaded app before to try and fix)
    Plus emailed.. etc etc etc.......

mini2 12.1.4

Cheers

King

Added: ^^ Synthmaster Player thread, but both Synthmaster threads are mixed up now..

• @lbiyikoglu @kv331audio_bulent is it right that presets can be carried over from desktop to iOS but not the other way round? Is that planned to be updated to a 2 way flow? I purchased the IAPs on iOS and then got the desktop version. Thx!

• @KING said:
    Many times it take 2 attempts to load SM1 - Standalone or AUv3. (approx 20 secs, or it times out during startup)
    When it does (finally) it loads default preset, so have to load, eg: AUM session 'again' to load correct preset.

Yes I received your emails. We will test this in the latest build once we go beta next week.

• @gusgranite said:
    @lbiyikoglu @kv331audio_bulent is it right that presets can be carried over from desktop to iOS but not the other way round? Is that planned to be updated to a 2 way flow? I purchased the IAPs on iOS and then got the desktop version. Thx!

Unfortunately 2 way flow is not possible, and will not be possible.

• @LinearLineman said:
    I had the problem, too. Reinstalled and restored. All ok now, I believe.

Yes all good now. There's a still a bug though and I will describe the workaround:

After you complete pro upgrade and enter your desktop serial number (to download desktop presets), please complete the download of desktop presets before you quit the app. the next time you run the app, downloading the desktop presets won't work. this bug will also be fixed in the next release.

@KING said:

Yes I received your emails. We will test this in the latest build once we go beta next week.

Excellent!

Very much look forward to that!

King
    _

@gusgranite said:
    @lbiyikoglu @kv331audio_bulent is it right that presets can be carried over from desktop to iOS but not the other way round? Is that planned to be updated to a 2 way flow? I purchased the IAPs on iOS and then got the desktop version. Thx!

Unfortunately 2 way flow is not possible, and will not be possible.

That’s too bad. Thanks for confirming.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ok.. got to register again after reinstalling..

• edited December 2019

@KING said:
    @kv331audio_bulent

Please fix for SM1 also..

mini2 12.1.4

Cheers

King

Never seen this issue on Air 2. SM1 always loads on first launch without issues.