Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Jinjer: Can we talk about this?

So?

This is....what is this to you?

SIDENOTE: When did Youtube channels with people reacting to music outside of stereotypical music genres become a thing?

I ask because I saw some hilarious reactions to this online.

Thanks fam!

Comments

• I feel funny things in my body! :lol: :sunglasses:

• @senhorlampada said:
    I feel funny things in my body! :lol: :sunglasses:

Right...like its like what just happened the first time you see it.....hear it...

• @RUST( i )K said:

@senhorlampada said:
    I feel funny things in my body! :lol: :sunglasses:

Right...like its like what just happened the first time you see it.....hear it...

So true! :smile: But I dig it. Searching for more of their stuff

• edited June 2019

nice sweet background music for a family diner :p

I don't really like it.. they want to sound hardcore but they also have these 'sweet' vocal parts.. I also think those 'grunt' vocals don't suit women well...

I rather listen to this stuff... raw and in your face without trying to sound pretty:

'Jagged are the knives we wield
    You know you're gonna lose this fight
    Your hands a useless shield
    Blood is gonna spray tonight
    Provided by our steel
    Accept the violence!!!'

• That Jinjer song is like that famous scene in The Crying Game but when she whips it out it’s a giant diseased GWAR penis.

• Sorry they lost me at the Cookie Monster vocals

• edited June 2019

All that effort... Anyone can cut off his thumb. Stupid love can hurt like a gun,

• @1nsomniak said:
    That Jinjer song is like that famous scene in The Crying Game but when she whips it out it’s a giant diseased GWAR penis.

😂🤣😂🤣😂

• I have been a big fan of this song since the first time i heard it and saw the video a while ago. Lots of respect for the musicians and the singer. I don’t think there are a lot of metalheads on this forum so i won’t expect much appreciation or understanding for the song or the genre here. Still funny and curious to read what people think of it though 🤟😜

• @SlowwFloww said:

I don't really like it.. they want to sound hardcore but they also have these 'sweet' vocal parts.. I also think those 'grunt' vocals don't suit women well...

I rather listen to this stuff... raw and in your face without trying to sound pretty:

Provided by our steel
    Accept the violence!!!'

I definitely love me some Corpse too 🤟🤟

• So I shall dedicate this to @Dutchee

:lol:

• @Dutchee said:
    I have been a big fan of this song since the first time i heard it and saw the video a while ago. Lots of respect for the musicians and the singer. I don’t think there are a lot of metalheads on this forum so i won’t expect much appreciation or understanding for the song or the genre here. Still funny and curious to read what people think of it though 🤟😜

I like listening to stuff like Ministry and Testament etc but don’t do death metal vocals. An octave too low for me I guess.

• @senhorlampada

Let me return you the favor 🤣

And here is another party piece for your next company bbq 😜
    (Warning NSFW)

• @AudioGus said:

@Dutchee said:
    I have been a big fan of this song since the first time i heard it and saw the video a while ago. Lots of respect for the musicians and the singer. I don’t think there are a lot of metalheads on this forum so i won’t expect much appreciation or understanding for the song or the genre here. Still funny and curious to read what people think of it though 🤟😜

I like listening to stuff like Ministry and Testament etc but don’t do death metal vocals. An octave too low for me I guess.

Ah Testament is great! I don’t do the death metal vocals either, but i play metal guitar. But i like all sorts of music and a big electronic music fan as well.

I hope nobody got offended by the videos i posted above. Just meant as a joke 😆 Hopefully it can offer some laughs.

• @Dutchee said:

@AudioGus said:

@Dutchee said:

Ah Testament is great! I don’t do the death metal vocals either, but i play metal guitar. But i like all sorts of music and a big electronic music fan as well.

Have you heard...

Clutch - Blast Tyrant
    Warrior Soul - Space Age Playboys

?

• @Dutchee said:

@AudioGus said:

@Dutchee said:

I hope nobody got offended by the videos i posted above. Just meant as a joke 😆 Hopefully it can offer some laughs.

These sound somewhat like Pat Metheny.
    When his record company forces him to release something because the contract says so.
    I wonder if he has used a looper in his album:
    http://patmetheny.com/music/detail.cfm?id=28

Also make sure you read the reviews on Amazon.com.

• @Dutchee :lol: awesome tracks. Sending to some metalhead friends lol

• @SlowwFloww said:

Provided by our steel
    Accept the violence!!!'

CC one of the originals in the "growl" sounds......

• @AudioGus said:

@Dutchee said:

@AudioGus said:

@Dutchee said:

Have you heard...

Clutch - Blast Tyrant

?

Have seen CLUTCH multiple times....(lived in Baltimore at time)......violent awesome pits...

• @AudioGus said:

@Dutchee said:

Mind is a terrible thing is my fave album
    Stigmata is favorite song

I got to see Paul when with the group......

• @1nsomniak said:
    That Jinjer song is like that famous scene in The Crying Game but when she whips it out it’s a giant diseased GWAR penis.

GWAR penis.....GWAR penis........GWAR penis.....

• cc is raw metal, they don't play around and act cute, respect... And morbid angel...
    This song.... To all over the place... Pick a genre and think outside the box, don't try to check all the boxes in one song, comes out to weird al lol

• GWAR penis... :lol: I'm not really a metalhead and typically not a fan of screaming vocals, but I thought that was really good. Surprising that her voice gets so low, but I've been a huge fan of The Birthday Massacre for a long time so dig the angel/demon dichotomy (don't tell my wife I said that). Here is one of my favorites. It has the opposite surprise effect, more like being trapped in Silent Hill but occasionally rescued by Bubbles from the Powerpuff Girls.

• I liked that. I sound much more like her at the beginning of the song pre, and later in the song post coffee.

• @RUST( i )K said:

@AudioGus said:

@Dutchee said:

@AudioGus said:

@Dutchee said:

Have you heard...

Clutch - Blast Tyrant

?

Have seen CLUTCH multiple times....(lived in Baltimore at time)......violent awesome pits...

Hehe I heard they were pretty crazy.

• edited June 2019

@RUST( i )K said:

@AudioGus said:

@Dutchee said:

I went down the youtube Ministry history rabbit hole (still fascinated by the synthpop —-> industrial speed morph) a few weeks ago and could not believe this show. The quality of the footage blows my mind...

• @AudioGus said:

@RUST( i )K said:

@AudioGus said:

@Dutchee said:

I went down the youtube Ministry history rabbit hole (still fascinated by the synthpop —-> industrial speed morph) a few weeks ago and could not believe this show. The quality of the footage blows my mind...

Disco side effects .......

• @yowza said:
    Sorry they lost me at the Cookie Monster vocals

This!! (fell over laughing)

I'm not much into pop music personally.

• @supadom said:

@yowza said:

Is this considered pop?

I am getting old.

• @RUST( i )K said:

@supadom said:

@yowza said:

Is this considered pop?

I am getting old.

OK maybe pop is overstating it but it is way too polished for my taste. That's probably what I was going to say.