Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Nanoloop sound design

I really love the GUI and ethos of nanoloop

At first there is a tendency for it to be quite "blippy". However by careful sound design (or in my case) trial and error, Ive managed to coax some fantastic sounds from its wavforms.

Includes some great sub bass, wobble bass and bass drums.

Just wondering whether there is any place for users to share their patches? I know nan files can be shared easily but what struck me was the potential of screen shots showing off some ace patches

Anyone else be interested or aware of this?

Comments

• I, too, would be interested.

• Awesome idea...
    Tried searching for someplace where people maybe stored presets. Couldn't find it. Maybe a combo of .nan files and screenshots would do it.

If you just need one instrument from a preset, you could recreate it looking at the shots.
    So you don't load stuff over your ongoing song

• I'm quite pleased with this for deep bass. Pitch a couple of octaves down