Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

"Movement" Live Jam Recording House Song

Novation Circuit
Novation Mono Station
Blocs Wave to play vocal and fx loops

1 take live jam recorded in thru mixer/interface into ipad(AUM into AB2 into Loopy HD.)

Recorded, Exported to Audioshare, Posted.

124 BPM

Comments

• What is this genre? I love theater, so narrative type music interests me. The combination of music and voice, or music and image, is powerful. Are you familiar with the guy who hosted the radio show ”Mind Webs”? He often did stuff with musical artifactual backgrounds. Your track grabs.

• @LinearLineman said:
    What is this genre? I love theater, so narrative type music interests me. The combination of music and voice, or music and image, is powerful. Are you familiar with the guy who hosted the radio show ”Mind Webs”? He often did stuff with musical artifactual backgrounds. Your track grabs.

I’m not but will.

Everything I do is prep practice exploring for a master project.

Ideally it is a musical or screen play.

I am working on dialogue at times as well.

There will be an actual soundtrack but also the songs of the production.

I am hoping to create a story that translates into something else.

My current tracks are creative for me but more so perfecting my live performances with hardware as well as the over all method of configuration for set list and flow.

I will look that up.

Ironically in my young adult and adult life gravitated to jazz and electronic music for the reason I did not want to hear others stories.

I guess I attempt to do what I criticized prior.

Thanks LL