Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

B-Step......

Where are thou......

Why will you no longer open....

Why have you forsaken me after all this time....

You were different....you were complex....you were frustrating.....you were an original.

You will be missed.

Comments

• R.I.P.
    I miss it a lot too.

• @Philippe said:
    R.I.P.
    I miss it a lot too.

Wild app and most people never knew the power.

It could be used with hardware Mac iOS seamlessly and most people never new.

BSTEP enabled Launchpad to be a grid sequencer like DELUGE and most people never knew....

Lite version still on store ....just looked?

Odd that it still on my device though. Because Grid Music or whatever it was won't show like that..

• Drats just tried and no dice. RIP.

• I sent an email to the dev a year or so ago and he back then replied that he was then working on a version 3. I remember though that it wasn’t for soon.
    It feels like a long time ago.