Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

PolyStep Sequencer from reason.

A Few months a go I posted about real time transposition in fugue machine.... I think this midi effect from reason was exactly what I was wishing for is there anything like this one IOS?

Closest thing I think would be PolyStepArp yes?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @EyeOhEss said:

@RubenDari said:
    A Few months a go I posted about real time transposition in fugue machine.... I think this midi effect from reason was exactly what I was wishing for is there anything like this one IOS?

Closest thing I think would be PolyStepArp yes?

Lack of real-time transposition in Fugue is the one thing that’s held me from pulling the trigger (pretty sure I’ll still grab it eventually though....).

Hadn’t heard of StepPolyArp before. Will check it out..

Whaaaaaat. It has been a staple for over 5, 6 years now. One of the real iOS classics. Make sure you get StepPolyArp Unit (AU) instead of StepPolyArp (still IAA only).

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • StepPolyArp is great for key changes, just hook it up to a keyboard.