Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Korg NanoKontrol Studio : controller for 3rd party iOS synths?

Hi

Question for NanoKontrol Studio users : could this device be used as a MIDI controller for iOS synth apps that have MIDI learn?

The 8 faders are of interest to me to control VCA and VCF adsr envelopes

I would like to be able to dig deeper with Moog Model 15, Sunrizer, Kaspar, Synthmaster one, with physical control

Thinking of combining NanoKontrol Studio with my Roli Seaboard Blocks, iPad + 2 devices and zero cables sounds very tempting

Thanks

Nico

Comments

• @saxophonick said:
    Hi

Question for NanoKontrol Studio users : could this device be used as a MIDI controller for iOS synth apps that have MIDI learn?

The 8 faders are of interest to me to control VCA and VCF adsr envelopes

Works fine, no problem! 😊

• Just like that :)? thanks - will try out one then

• As I replied in previous thread, its an excellent device and yes MIDI learn no problem.

• Thanks Calverhall