Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Audio Evolution secondary volume control plugin / midi mapping

I am setting up a track in Audio Evolution and I had a question~~

I have an instance of BeatHawk setup as an AUV3 loaded in a midi instrument within an AEM track

I would like to control the plugin’s volume via midi, but NOT the main track volume itself, meaning I would like to load an effect plugin onto the track that has a secondary volume control that can be controlled via midi(this way I can still adjust the relative track volume using the conventional AEM volume fader for the track)

Is anyone aware of a plug-in that is well suited for this? Is it possible to map plugin parameters to midi CC using AEM 3 or would I need to rely on a plugin that has built in midi assignment capabilities?

Thank you so much!

Comments

• You can midi learn the volume control for the volume control within Beathawk. I just tried and it works...

• @wim amazing thank you for this~ are you aware of any other auv3 plugs that would allow for this that I could insert into the effect chain? I would like to be able to swap out beathawk for other synths easily without having to reassign the midi while keeping the same cc controlling the volume of the channel

• None among the apps I own. All the AU’s rely on AU parameter automation rather than midi cc learn.