Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Mystery of 48/44khz sample rate inconsistency on new iPad MINI/AIR probably solved.

Ok, some users reported issue that on this year models, even if they connect headphones, ipad stays locked at 48khz - for other users it switches correctly to 44khz (and all apps runs at 44)

Now - looks i found why is this happening. Key thing is not iPad's OUTPUT D/A but iPad's INPUT A/D !

I notices, if i connect my HD650 into iPad, it stays at 48 khz. BUT if i connect my apple EarPods into jack connector, iPad switches immediately to 44khz (and all apps runs smoothly at 44 khz)

What is difference ? Ear pods jack connector has one more ring, for MICROPHONE in ! Looks this is solution of puzzle. Looks like iPads, when they receive mic input in jack connector, switches to 44khz. If there is just OUTPUT active, they stay at 48khz.

Comments

• That's pretty wacky to switch to 44k for the mic input.

• Well I'll be damned. Nice detective work.

Could you please check: All apeSoft+Amazing Noises, BM3, AUM, AudioShare, Cubasis, Beathawk,