Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Can you name the iOS Music developers in this pic from WWDC?

Hint: Developers from Apple, AudioKit, Moog, Audulus, GeoShred, Pitch, Tunesome, Modulin and more...

Comments

• edited June 2019

There has to be at least one Matt. (Union rules)

• There's definitely a Roger...

• edited June 2019

Assemble 10 random developers in a room... there will always be at least two Matts.

It's one of the fundamental laws of Matthewmatics

• @tk32 said:
    Assemble 10 random developers in a room... there will always be at least two Matts.

:))))) true story :)))))

• Definitely recognize Geert

• You? Where are you Matt?

I recognize your Audiokit colleague, the guy with the long hair from your YouTube vid.

And of course Geert at the head of the table, I remember his face from his Liinstrument videos back before he started working at Moog.

The white bearded maestro looks familiar, not sure from where (no doubt some other YouTube video I’ve seen)

• @analog_matt said:
    There's definitely a Roger...

Linn 🤓

• I feel left out :'(

• I recognise Taylor Holliday from Audulus and Geert. That's about it. Who are the others?

• Some Chris‘ too

• Maybe Izzy Briant first on the right?

• @brambos said:
    I feel left out :'(

Hahaha, me too.

• The youngest on the table is probably the dev of Modulin, I believe.

• There's another legend in the back left corner of this pic, sitting next to Geert:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Lewis

• edited June 2019

@dendy said:

@tk32 said:

Haha, no Matt's in the picture. No wonder everyone got along. 😅

• edited June 2019

@analog_matt said:

@dendy said:

@tk32 said:

Haha, no Matt's in the picture. No wonder everyone got along. 😅

There are Matt's everywhere !! Even in my kitchen on the table !! You all are aliens secretly controlling this world !!

• I was hoping this was some kind of trick question where Roger Linn gets exposed as an iOS developer waiting to launch his new app.

• Roger linns shirt! That guy is magic.

• The dream makers!

• edited June 2019

Around the table from left to right are: Daniel Kuntz (kuntz.io), Aure (founder of AudioKit), Taylor (Audulus), Pat Scandalis (GeoShred), Paul Lipnyagov (Drum Pads 24), Don Lewis, Geert (Moog), Craig (Apple), Tim Thompson (KeyKit), James McCartney (SuperCollider), Grant Emerson (Modulin), Roger Linn (creator of Prince's drummer), Izzy Briant

• edited June 2019

@DCJ said:
    I was hoping this was some kind of trick question where Roger Linn gets exposed as an iOS developer waiting to launch his new app.

We'd like to help Roger realize some of his past projects as modern apps, perhaps even open-source...

• @analog_matt said:
    Around the table from left to right are: Daniel Kuntz (kuntz.io), Aure (founder of AudioKit), Taylor (Audulus), Pat Scandalis (GeoShred), Paul Lipnyagov (Drum Pads 24), Don Lewis, Geert (Moog), Craig (Apple), Chris Halaby (founder of KVRAudio and those magical KVR Forums), James McCartney, Grant Emerson (Modulin), Roger Linn (creator of Prince's drummer), Izzy Briant

I'm hoping Izzy isn't there just for beauty ;)

• @analog_matt said:

@DCJ said:
    I was hoping this was some kind of trick question where Roger Linn gets exposed as an iOS developer waiting to launch his new app.

We'd like to help Roger realize some of his past projects as modern apps, perhaps even open-source...

Sounds cool.

• @analog_matt said:

@DCJ said:

that would be splendid

• @supadom said:

@analog_matt said:
    Around the table from left to right are: Daniel Kuntz (kuntz.io), Aure (founder of AudioKit), Taylor (Audulus), Pat Scandalis (GeoShred), Paul Lipnyagov (Drum Pads 24), Don Lewis, Geert (Moog), Craig (Apple), Chris Halaby (founder of KVRAudio and those magical KVR Forums), James McCartney, Grant Emerson (Modulin), Roger Linn (creator of Prince's drummer), Izzy Briant

She’s not, she’s used AudioKit to develop an app Tunesome by Isabel Briant.

• @supadom said:

@analog_matt said:

https://audiokitpro.com/tunesome/

• Cool re: Tunesome, hadn't seen it before.

• @analog_matt said:

@supadom said:

@analog_matt said:

https://audiokitpro.com/tunesome/

Sweet. I knew she was clever clogs. :)