Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Fabfilter Pro-Q2 has updated

Now has presets and saving of your own presets. MIDI program changes are now an option.
Presets saving is a big deal to me, to lock in a consistent sound.

Comments

• Came in handy today!

• Now we just wait for Q3...

• edited June 2019

@marcuspresident said:
    Now we just wait for Q3...

Not me! 😎
    I’m very happy with Q2, I don’t think that I need more features in an EQ as I already have... 😊
    I’m curious what FAbFilter can bring new on the table what can justify to buy a new version 3?

• Wonder if it’ll ever go universal?

• @chandroji said:

@marcuspresident said:
    Now we just wait for Q3...

Not me! 😎
    I’m very happy with Q2, I don’t think that I need more features in an EQ as I already have... 😊
    I’m curious what FAbFilter can bring new on the table what can justify to buy a new version 3?

I played with the demo on desktop and the dynamic EQ will be fantastic.

• This update is a good indication that they are still interested in iOS πŸ˜€

• edited June 2019

@realdawei said:
    This update is a good indication that they are still interested in iOS πŸ˜€

Oops!
    Just realized that I didn’t rated the app up to now!
    Done, 5 stars and some nice words, mentioned that I hope for Pro-Q as well... 😊

• edited June 2019

Got an reply for my App Store comment from FabFilter...

I wrote that I’m hope/waiting for the Pro-R Reverb as AUv3 as well and they answered!

FabFilter said:
    coming up! 😊

Tara! πŸ‘ 😊

• I'm hoping for Pro-L2 so that I don't have to bother exporting to Auria to master my tracks, lol.

• @chandroji said:

I wrote that I’m hope/waiting for the Pro-R Reverb as AUv3 as well and they answered!

FabFilter said:
    coming up! 😊

Tara! πŸ‘ 😊

Nice...I think they just might drop the whole suite on us at once.

• @realdawei said:

@chandroji said:

FabFilter said:
    coming up! 😊

Tara! πŸ‘ 😊

Nice...I think they just might drop the whole suite on us at once.

I guess I only need one kidney.

• Man I lost hope for a minute if more would come to iOS or not... can’t wait!

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:
    I'm hoping for Pro-L2 so that I don't have to bother exporting to Auria to master my tracks, lol.

Oh yes, pro-L AU is my most wanted pluggin. I have the DDMF NoLimits and it is a very good limiter to avoid peaks but is not that flexible to enhance a song the way I want. Pro-L on Auria is incredible but...it is only on Auria and I want it in AUM