Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Band in a Box for iOS?

2»

Comments

• Bandora seems to be a part of the Forte 10 package. Sounds quite horrible from the example played in the video.

https://www.fortenotation.com/en/2018/11/bandora-automatic-arrangements-with-3-clicks/

• @Bachus said:

@TheDubbyLabby said:
    XMure can load MusicML format from iReal pro export. It uses similar real audio instruments approach like BIAB/Kentron Audya. It seems abandonware but has the chord recognition from hardware arrangers and some nice presets.
    Music memos as someone pointed is like Digitech trio which has implemented pattern creation from audio stream (is called learn mode on the pedal). Trio+ version has looper and 5 slots that could build a song structure (with song mode ensbled).
    Also you can use GTL as structured song looper and feed it with some of the mentioned apps for bass/drum creation or use them in junction with Link or directly audio. His developer had added over time nice features like drummer with complex patterns as metronome, load previous/next song from midi/key binding and version 2.0 is around the corner (universal and portrait mode).
    Also Prime app is build as audio based arranger. It hasn’t the BIAB algos to build parts but has all the other functions like Ketron so for backing tracks audio based is the best player I’ve found and it’s free (cloud based for managing tracks and you can purchase songs at their cloud store). It’s universal too.

Maybe I forgot something but I have post for everything I told AFAIR...

Xmure still gets promoted by develloper Dexibell as part of their stage piano range,,
    I think its only a first step from dexibell to create a workstation/arranger format for ipad and their stage piano’s.

But Dexibell being a small new hardware company can’t really do all those things at once, thats why Xmure seems to be at a temporary halt, as is, untill they deem it ready for further development..

Let’s hope they keep updating it. Seems promising and fits a gap in iOS.

• @cabo said:
    Bandora seems to be a part of the Forte 10 package. Sounds quite horrible from the example played in the video.

https://www.fortenotation.com/en/2018/11/bandora-automatic-arrangements-with-3-clicks/

How did you get to link this to the ipad?

Its a pc/mac thingy

• @Bachus said:

@cabo said:
    Bandora seems to be a part of the Forte 10 package. Sounds quite horrible from the example played in the video.

How did you get to link this to the ipad?

Its a pc/mac thingy

I didn't. Was just looking for Bandora (on pc) as the page didn't say much. After hearing what it sounds like lost interest anyway.

But I do like Band in a Box, especially with these Real Tracks, and use it quite frequently. For inspiration, arrangement and transition trials or just practicing guitar lines and grooves.