Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Frustrated with Audiobus 2 and iPad Air 1

I cannot seem to do anything I want to do here. I mean this has gone on for years. I’m talking really simple things as well like one input, one output and ableton link. Either the input or the output crashes or the sound just disappears on 1 or both!! Ableton link is forever searching....connects briefly then bam! Gone!

I’ve tried Audiobus remote on an ipad 2. Won’t even find my iPad air in settings? Tried Audiobus remote on an iphone 4s, controlling iKaossilator, figure and blocs wave...nothing.

I’m loath to spend even more money on AB3 or AUM If they are not going to work. I’d absolutely love to try some of the more complex set ups that some of you guys have on here with virtual midi, sequencers and effects but it seems like a far off dream....

Do other peeps have trouble with AB2 and iPad Air 1?

Comments