Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Angels (Heaven's Lore Part One) - new album from Doug Woods and Colin Powell

Angels (Heaven's Lore Part One) - new album from Doug Woods and Colin Powell
This is the first in a suite of albums about the Lore of Heaven and each track of this album has an Angelic theme.
As usual most of this album has been produced on iPads using iOS apps (plus some extra hardware from Doug)
We hope you like it and spread the word!
https://dougwoodsandcolinpowell.bandcamp.com/album/angels-heavens-lore-part-one

Comments

• Wow! I will surely enjoy listening to the Angels!
    But right now I’m watching the Lord Of The Rings Part one. When finished, it’s time for the Angels! 😊

Congratulations for the release @AlterEgo_UK! 👍

• edited June 2019

I enjoyed your music in the past but you really have outdone yourself. @AlterEgo_UK Great guitar harmonies. @thesoundtestroom Nice keboard work. Those pads are sounding so sweet. What synth are you using?

I would like a making of..

• Beautiful job, fellas. The bits I've previewed sound gorgeous - can't wait to have a chance to sit down with the whole potato!

• This is special from the first second. I especially liked Procession. The album took off for me from that point. Congratulations on this latest effort!

• The albums are nice but I'd really like a nice album jacket to read like that Beatle's "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band" Album or Zappa's "We're Only In It For the Money". Good times.

The music sounds great.

• Wonderful music. Now THIS I like. 👀Reminds me of King Crimson.

• Great music as usual, love all your albums!

I have to say that your albums are always a highlight in this Forum because I really love your Progressive Rock stile. You and Doug are a dream team for this kind of Musik! 😊

Very well done!👍

@AlterEgo_UK , @thesoundtestroom

• @ecou said:
    I enjoyed your music in the past but you really have outdone yourself. @AlterEgo_UK Great guitar harmonies. @thesoundtestroom Nice keboard work. Those pads are sounding so sweet. What synth are you using?

I would like a making of..

Thank you so much @ecou . We like to push ourselves a little further each time :wink:
    Not sure which synths/apps Doug used but I know he used his MODX on some tracks as well as iOS apps.

I mainly used BIAS FX for my guitar but also used Ravenscroft 275, Jubal Flute, GeoShred, Mood Synth, Cubasis internal instruments, Digital D1, SynthMaster One, Arturia iSEM, LayR, Mitosynth and Bismark bs-16i.

• @Daveypoo said:
    Beautiful job, fellas. The bits I've previewed sound gorgeous - can't wait to have a chance to sit down with the whole potato!

Thanks, @Daveypoo - much appreciated!

• @LinearLineman said:
    This is special from the first second. I especially liked Procession. The album took off for me from that point. Congratulations on this latest effort!

Thank you very much @LinearLineman - glad you enjoyed it

• @McD said:
    The albums are nice but I'd really like a nice album jacket to read like that Beatle's "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band" Album or Zappa's "We're Only In It For the Money". Good times.

The music sounds great.

Thanks, @McD
    Some of our albums have PDF booklets included in the download to read about the album story and other info and others just have album notes on the Bandcamp page. If we ever sold enough to make it worthwhile producing vinyl or even CD versions we would consider an nice album jacket/booklet :wink:

• @Bellows said:
    Wonderful music. Now THIS I like. 👀Reminds me of King Crimson.

Thanks @Bellows ! King Crimson, eh? I will certainly take that as a compliment. Glad you liked it :smile:

• @chandroji said:
    Great music as usual, love all your albums!

I have to say that your albums are always a highlight in this Forum because I really love your Progressive Rock stile. You and Doug are a dream team for this kind of Musik! 😊

Very well done!👍

@AlterEgo_UK , @thesoundtestroom

Thanks again @chandroji . I guess there aren't too many iOS guys producing Prog, which is our shared favourite style, but we also like to include bits of other genres as well :smile: