Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Loopy /AB3/AUM Tutorial(s)

I am putting together a few video tutorials to cover the wondeful Loopy/AB3/AUM “loopdeck”.

I could use some feedback as I work on them.

I am working on an intro segment to a “Quick Demo” that demonstrates the basic workflow. The segment will run for 30-60 seconds with scant voiceover.

I am having a tough time deciding between three different examples I recorded and I am curious whether people have any preferences between them. This video has the three without voiceover

It will be the tacked on as the intro to this video (currently in draft form).

What I want people to see in the intro is that looping happens automatically and that recording and loop length can be set from the floating palette.

Thx.

Comments

• Good stuff man really dig the second one, I think it's the most instructional and strait forward if you're wanting to teach people

• edited June 2019

The second shows in a more concise way what you're doing and how.

Mighty nice of you @espiegel123

• Great, and I like the sound!!!

What I am missing a bit, is some sort of intro, showing how things are loaded in AudioBus and what busses are there in AUM and so on.

• @tja said:
    Great, and I like the sound!!!

What I am missing a bit, is some sort of intro, showing how things are loaded in AudioBus and what busses are there in AUM and so on.

Tx for the feedback.

@tja: Those topics will be covered in another short video.

My plan is several short videos covering discrete topics rather than a long comprehensive one.

• @tja: do you have a favorite of the three intro possibilities?

• @espiegel123 said:

@tja said:
    Great, and I like the sound!!!

Tx for the feedback.

@tja: Those topics will be covered in another short video.

My plan is several short videos covering discrete topics rather than a long comprehensive one.

I like two.

And I really like the idea of a number of short vids. Good luck!