Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

KB-1 and 2iPads... Thanks for the advice!

This video shows KB-1 and AUM working together. What is the hook up procedure, please?
Thanks!

Comments

• blue tooth midi

• @RubenDari ... a little more detail, please.

• I do this all the time, use kb-1 on my iPhone to control synths in my iPad or ableton.
    Just turn on Bluetooth and drop down the menu and select Bluetooth midi and set up kb-1 out to the same

• There are a few possibilities, but I would use midifire, which enables you to make your iPad a Bluetooth host which apps on another iPad or iPhone can connect to.

• edited May 2019

Specifically it's these two settings at the bottom. Turn on the setting to "advertise" for the device with KB-1, and then select "find and connect" on the device with the synth.

Then you just route KB-1 to the other device, it will show up in AUM, AB, and apeMatrix. Not sure about Cubasis.

• Thank you all for the helpful advice. I look forward to giving it a try!