Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Bass heavy tribal...Ambient?

Not sure how to classify this one, its slow and laidback but also deep and heavy, just how I like my women.

Based on Fugue Machine as the sequencer driving Sunrizer x2, Zeeon and Viking.
As usual I exported all the loops to Ableton for arranging and mixing.

I also have a number of mushroom related samples (hence the title) but decided not to cheese it up, will put those on a separate mix, what do you guys think?

Edit: added poll haha

Samples talking about trippy mushroom stuff poll
  1. Should I include the voice samples in this song?3 votes
    1. Yes that would add interest.
      100.00%
    2. No thats cheesy.
        0.00%

Comments

• Very nice @1nsomniak !
    I like this track as it is but I’m curious how your second version sounds! 😊

• Voting on the interest of a second version. But this is gold as-is :wink:

• The percussions are DrumJam with bedlam going wild?

• Good one. Would like to hear with vocals. My guess is I would prefer it.

• @senhorlampada said:
    The percussions are DrumJam with bedlam going wild?

Yes, just discovered this!

Good to hear the positive feedback on adding the voice samples, thats always my inclination.
    Working on a version with the samples and also transposed into a major key instead of minor.

• The bass lead is awesome on this!
    It reminds me of something Martin nonstatic would do, laid over a deep bass that washes in to create the atmosphere.
    Make ya 6 to 8 like this and you gotta lp ready to drop!

• @reasOne said:
    The bass lead is awesome on this!
    It reminds me of something Martin nonstatic would do, laid over a deep bass that washes in to create the atmosphere.

Cool thanks for the tip, was wondering what this might fit with.
    Haven't heard of Nonstatic before but checked some out and it was inspiring.

Make ya 6 to 8 like this and you gotta lp ready to drop!

This is actually killing me, I have about 5 albums 80% done but keep switching genres after 3-4 songs!
    I can fit this in with an existing project though, theyre all getting close.

• Soo cool. Great job.