Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Deleted

edited January 2023 in Creations

Deleted

Comments

• Wow this is Great! Unfortunately I only have the iPhone speakers here right now. Deserves a headphone at least. Nice sounds. Well arranged.
    Did you noodle around during recording or is this completely sequenced and you could push the play button and it would sound exactly the same? A question I though about lately :)
    Thanksgiving for sharing man!

• @david_2017 Thanks for taking the time to listen and comment, really appreciated! I start everything as an improvisation, even when I have a fairly good idea for a piece. By the end it’s fully arranged and sequenced, with exceptions for generative music. The recording is one take, live.

• Meditative... i like it... 😊

• @waynerowand said:
    @david_2017 Thanks for taking the time to listen and comment, really appreciated! I start everything as an improvisation, even when I have a fairly good idea for a piece. By the end it’s fully arranged and sequenced, with exceptions for generative music. The recording is one take, live.

And thank you for letting me in in the process. Thanks. Cool stuff.
    I am always torn between the impro and sequenced - do you sequence on iOS also?
    Guessing you used Quanta... buried it out since the cool update came today. Really stable and powerful. Always was afraid because of the crazy safari freeze of death bug. Seems to be gone by now.

• @david_2017 Yes, Quanta.....I LOVE it! Rozeta Suite in AUM and Beatstep Pro for sequencing.
    @chandroji Thank you!

• As far as "Slow" goes "Slow #3" is upbeat and "Slow #5" is off to the races.
    Your music unfolds like watching slo-mo of plants blooming. It would probably make a lovely
    soundtrack for that type of video sequence.

Of course, I sped through the whole process like the March Hare.

• Yes, meditative. Slow 5 has hiss.... how come? I actually don’t mind hiss ( reminds me of the good old days) but it pops up for me now and then, too. Never sure why. Still liked it a lot.

• @LinearLineman I put it there on purpose. I love tape saturation and hiss.....like you, it makes me nostalgic.

• Cage’s urge to smash norms makes for music I like to read about :^}

• @McD said:

Cage’s urge to smash norms makes for music I like to read about :^}

Same