Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Zoom MS-70CDR Lo-Fi Patches with synths, drums, and more

I made these patches to mostly use with my guitar but I tried them with other sounds a couple of days ago and wanted to share. I'm using Garageband synths and drums, and the SessionBand Jazz 3 in this video. If you have a Zoom Multistomp pedal, you can check out the patches from the link in the video description.

Comments

• edited May 2019

Those Zoom pedals are amongst the best quality hardware FX you can get for the price.
    Nice collection of moody FX you have! Thanks for providing them.
    MS-100BT is great too btw.

• @rs2000 said:
    Those Zoom pedals are amongst the best quality hardware FX you can get for the price.
    Nice collection of moody FX you have! Thanks for providing them.
    MS-100BT is great too btw.

Thanks! Yeah I definitely agree. Amazing for the price.

MS-100BT is almost the same with the exception of a couple of effects. I chose the 70CDR over that for the USB port as it makes editing a lot easier.

• nice tread mon, an thank you

• @kobamoto said:
    nice tread mon, an thank you

Thanks, and you're welcome!

• Brilliant thanks, I didn't even realise there was 2.0 firmware or a web editor, so this is a great post in more ways than one for me :)

• @Carnbot said:
    Brilliant thanks, I didn't even realise there was 2.0 firmware or a web editor, so this is a great post in more ways than one for me :)

Whoa you have so much to check out. I'm glad this helped more than I thought :)

• @nothumanatall said:

@Carnbot said:
    Brilliant thanks, I didn't even realise there was 2.0 firmware or a web editor, so this is a great post in more ways than one for me :)

Yeah, great patches too :) have been checking them out. This has definitely got me interested in this pedal again as haven’t touched it in a while.

I’ve always been a bit frustrated by the high pitched noise coming from my unit. I did a search and saw also that you posted a response on the subject too elsewhere, so it seems quite common. It’s better on battery but still audible, but very bad when using the usb.

The Lofi presets definitely work better than most disguising that though.

• @Carnbot said:

@nothumanatall said:

@Carnbot said:

Yeah, great patches too :) have been checking them out. This has definitely got me interested in this pedal again as haven’t touched it in a while.

I’ve always been a bit frustrated by the high pitched noise coming from my unit. I did a search and saw also that you posted a response on the subject too elsewhere, so it seems quite common. It’s better on battery but still audible, but very bad when using the usb.

The Lofi presets definitely work better than most disguising that though.

Thanks again!
    Yeah it can get annoying with the noise sometimes. I tried with different power supplies but it didn't help. As long as I don't use high gain or turn the levels up too much, it's not very noticeable. I made lots of videos with it and nobody mentioned the noise.
    I'm thinking of getting a one channel true bypass looper for this pedal. That could be very helpful.

• I love(ed) my zoom ms70’s. Loved them so much I drilled holes in then, soldered in extra jacks so I could keep them ona table/stand but plug in foot switches so I could still turn things on and off,etc...

Then I picked up her bigger, badder sister... The G3n. These G3/5/n/x models are so cool. The best part for me is the looper that you can set to tempo divisions (ie 16 qtr notes) so your delays, modulations, etc are all perfectly in time with looper...

They are geeter focused so there’s a bunch of amp and cab sim things I don’t really use, and it sucks its mono only in, but seriously, for the money they are awesome...

• I have the MS-50G this presets are compatible?

• @Hkor said:
    I have the MS-50G this presets are compatible?

Same model. Same question!

I really only have about 5-10 presets saved on my 50G. And, really, I just tweak 2-3 those for the current use, generally (without saving). Would love to fill the rest of the preset slots with these and meander from there!

• @syrupcore said:

@Hkor said:

I really only have about 5-10 presets saved on my 50G. And, really, I just tweak 2-3 those for the current use, generally (without saving). Would love to fill the rest of the preset slots with these and meander from there!

Ok, i test it and it works like a charm.
    Many thanks @othumanatall

• @MonkeyDrummer said:
    I love(ed) my zoom ms70’s. Loved them so much I drilled holes in then, soldered in extra jacks so I could keep them ona table/stand but plug in foot switches so I could still turn things on and off,etc...

Then I picked up her bigger, badder sister... The G3n. These G3/5/n/x models are so cool. The best part for me is the looper that you can set to tempo divisions (ie 16 qtr notes) so your delays, modulations, etc are all perfectly in time with looper...

They are geeter focused so there’s a bunch of amp and cab sim things I don’t really use, and it sucks its mono only in, but seriously, for the money they are awesome...

I had the G5 and the G3x before the Multistomp. I agree, they’re indeed amazing! The Multistomp has stereo input but a lot of the effects sum to mono, unfortunately.

@Hkor said:

@syrupcore said:

@Hkor said:

You’re welcome! Yeah as long as your pedal is updated, these will work.

• @Hkor said:

Sweet. Thank you both.

• Great little unit ! Thanks for this

• and thank you Doug as well!

• @kobamoto said:

I also have a small Casio keyboard and they're indeed a great combo!

• Searching for lofi pedals the other day the zoom 70 popped up, here and YouTube and reddit. It looks like a cool nifty little unit to have. I have a question, is the editor also available for Mac OS?

And: how many actually have one, used one for a fair amount of time and still love it ;)

• @david_2017 said:
    Searching for lofi pedals the other day the zoom 70 popped up, here and YouTube and reddit. It looks like a cool nifty little unit to have. I have a question, is the editor also available for Mac OS?

And: how many actually have one, used one for a fair amount of time and still love it ;)

Got a 70 and a 100, the 70 has an editor but the 100 has an insane amount of great FX that used to be IAPs, now that it's out of production they've become free. Great move by Zoom.

• @rs2000 said:

@david_2017 said:
    Searching for lofi pedals the other day the zoom 70 popped up, here and YouTube and reddit. It looks like a cool nifty little unit to have. I have a question, is the editor also available for Mac OS?

Got a 70 and a 100, the 70 has an editor but the 100 has an insane amount of great FX that used to be IAPs, now that it's out of production they've become free. Great move by Zoom.

Zoom 100? I’m a huge fan of the CDR-70 but I don’t know what you means by Zoom 100.

• @Montreal_Music said:

@rs2000 said:

@david_2017 said:

Zoom 100? I’m a huge fan of the CDR-70 but I don’t know what you means by Zoom 100.

The one with the iOS app to manage (but not edit) effects:
    https://apps.apple.com/en/app/stompshare/id567649359?l=en

• @rs2000 said:

@Montreal_Music said:

@rs2000 said:

@david_2017 said:

The one with the iOS app to manage (but not edit) effects:
    https://apps.apple.com/en/app/stompshare/id567649359?l=en

I want to buy this pedal, but I find it nowhere. Sold out everywhere :(

• @rs2000 said:

@david_2017 said:

I have the 100 but the 70 got most of the effects in a free firmware update when they made the effects in the app free. You can make backups of the presets you make with the 70, on the 100 you can’t, so I’d stick with the 70.

• @ChrisG said:

@rs2000 said:

@david_2017 said:

I have the 100 but the 70 got most of the effects in a free firmware update when they made the effects in the app free. You can make backups of the presets you make with the 70, on the 100 you can’t, so I’d stick with the 70.

Good to know, thanks!
    The 100 seems to be out of production now.