Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Guys... Whatever Happened to @Bluepunk?

Hi lads.. I know some of the new fellows in the Audio Bus Forum won’t know who I’m talking about, but this is ( maybe?) for us Audio Bus old boys... What ever happened to @Bluepunk?... I miss his witty vids & judgment when we released music here, & his reviews on apps... Does anyone know?.... He was funny as F@$ck.... Great person.... Or has he wondered onto other pastures?.... Just watching his Vids on YouTube... Broght back memories with laughter... I know he he some comical vocals for a couple of track on the S.O.T.M.C....

Comments

• I think he went on the road working.

• Heard from him today on urgent important matters (the football). Believe he's taking a bit of a break.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Heard from him today on urgent important matters (the football). Believe he's taking a bit of a break

@aaronpc said:
    I think he went on the road working.

Great stuff!... As long as he’s ok..... Those vids of his reviews of our music track on Richards Song of the Month Club was the Custard on top of The Rhubarb.... ;)

• Now that we know @Bluepunk is alright, anyone know what happened to @MusicMan4Christ? He brought a lot of positivity to these here parts, but I haven’t seen him around in quite a while.

• edited November 2018

@brice said:
    Now that we know @Bluepunk is alright, anyone know what happened to @MusicMan4Christ? He brought a lot of positivity to these here parts, but I haven’t seen him around in quite a while.

Dude posted on the Ampify thread yesterday. :) https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/comment/565530#Comment_565530

Completely agree with the feature request too. :)

• @SpookyZoo said:

@brice said:
    Now that we know @Bluepunk is alright, anyone know what happened to @MusicMan4Christ? He brought a lot of positivity to these here parts, but I haven’t seen him around in quite a while.

Dude posted on the Ampify thread yesterday. :) https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/comment/565530#Comment_565530

Well that sneaky son of a......

• A rest from here is always good now and again :)

• I know it's wrong to have favourites, but dammit @Bluepunk was most certainly one of mine. Hopefully he'll be back.

• @richardyot said:
    I know it's wrong to have favourites, but dammit @Bluepunk was most certainly one of mine. Hopefully he'll be back.

I even asked him on his YouTube channel.

• @brice said:

@SpookyZoo said:

@brice said:

Well that sneaky son of a......

:D

• @richardyot said:
    I know it's wrong to have favourites, but dammit @Bluepunk was most certainly one of mine. Hopefully he'll be back.

Same

• edited November 2018

I like to think that you can check out but you can never.... etc etc

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    I like to think that you can check out but you can never.... etc etc

...welcome to the IOS claustrophobia!...

• I understand when some of the ol' fellas take a break.
    It makes 'em go easier on the app-addiction-buying-spree :lol:

• Also, @j1starbeats disappeared from twitter, and left a cryptic Instagram. And Louis Gorenfeld ditched all social media. Probably a smart move!

• How are you all? Why haven’t you cleaned the pool geezer, and where’s the bunting gaffer? :) Thanks for your messages and concern...very touching. Apologies for my absence, I’ve been hanging out on Mars (don’t believe what they say about the place it’s buzzing there, especially in the jazz clubs on 5th) discussing MIDI implementation with the locals...a subject both parties knew nothing of, or care about, so we just got wasted for a year instead :) They’re way behind on Mars poor things. We got on. Very well. Too well. Child on the way. Wedding soon. Want an invite?

So, what’s been happening on earth? Seems smaller? Did Ed ever get it on with Justin? Strewth. Think I’ll head back soon. Is there decent coffee down The Club gaffer? Oh, and I might need one of those ties back please? And geezer: how’s your Golden Balls? Love to all :)

• @Bluepunk said:
    How are you all? Why haven’t you cleaned the pool geezer, and where’s the bunting gaffer? :) Thanks for your messages and concern...very touching. Apologies for my absence, I’ve been hanging out on Mars (don’t believe what they say about the place it’s buzzing there, especially in the jazz clubs on 5th) discussing MIDI implementation with the locals...a subject both parties knew nothing of, or care about, so we just got wasted for a year instead :) They’re way behind on Mars poor things. We got on. Very well. Too well. Child on the way. Wedding soon. Want an invite?

So, what’s been happening on earth? Seems smaller? Did Ed ever get it on with Justin? Strewth. Think I’ll head back soon. Is there decent coffee down The Club gaffer? Oh, and I might need one of those ties back please? And geezer: how’s your Golden Balls? Love to all :)

Oh yeah, as soon as Citeh win some kinda mickey mouse treble he shows his face again 🕺⚽

• @richardyot said:

@Bluepunk said:
    How are you all? Why haven’t you cleaned the pool geezer, and where’s the bunting gaffer? :) Thanks for your messages and concern...very touching. Apologies for my absence, I’ve been hanging out on Mars (don’t believe what they say about the place it’s buzzing there, especially in the jazz clubs on 5th) discussing MIDI implementation with the locals...a subject both parties knew nothing of, or care about, so we just got wasted for a year instead :) They’re way behind on Mars poor things. We got on. Very well. Too well. Child on the way. Wedding soon. Want an invite?

Oh yeah, as soon as Citeh win some kinda mickey mouse treble he shows his face again 🕺⚽

Good job he didn't wait until they won the Champions League >:) :D

• @Bluepunk said:

Hey, hey!.. Glad ya back mate... Yep still clean flipping Pools, in ridiculous heat.. No More Disco Balls Records, only the odd Remix for them. Gone onto bigger adventures... Marivent Digital Music, Welcome to The Weekend Label, TRAX Records, are a couple... Actually making money from It now.. & it the music, is being Played on Internet Radio Stations now... lol

• @studs1966 said:

@Bluepunk said:

Hey, hey!.. Glad ya back mate... Yep still clean flipping Pools, in ridiculous heat.. No More Disco Balls Records, only the odd Remix for them. Gone onto bigger adventures... Marivent Digital Music, Welcome to The Weekend Label, TRAX Records, are a couple... Actually making money from It now.. & it the music, is being Played on Internet Radio Stations now... lol

Nice one - congrats! ✨

• Welcome back @Bluepunk ! Congrats on several counts then! City, wife and child? ;)