Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

apeMatrix Parte Sei: Sugar Bytes Mayhem & New Features! - Daveypoo, The Mobile Music Minstrel

All new apeMatrix features covered here, along with a Sugar Bytes-centric jam to boot!

Comments

• Great video again man!!!! Learned a lot about the midi apps I don't have and got some apeinspiration!!
    Youre doing great stuff !!

• edited May 2019

Excellent - so glad you learned something! Thanks again for watching - it's been good to get back to the iOS stuff. And the new apeMatrix features are fantastic. A top tier app just got better.

• A lot of very good info in this video again, many thanks

• You're welcome!

• Tuesday morning bump for those that missed it

• Awesome ! Love seeing how people crack into stuff like this, great usage of various MIDI AUv3's :) I haven't used ApeMatrix in awhile been so rooted in AUM, forgot how different they are

• I really need to get into ApeMatrix more.

• Yes, yes you do!

I gravitate towards apeMatrix primarily for the routing options. I'm really inspired by the routing madness and the LFOs and find that when I open AUM, I miss both those things. There are still a few features missing in apeMatrix (most notably stem exports) however with all the regular updates I have no doubts we'll be seeing this soon.

MORE APEMATRIX!

• Very good video. Got ideas from the multiple midi apps chained together. Thanks!

• @oat_phipps I'm so glad that you dug it! Can't wait to hear what you come up with.... ;)

• You're welcome @Telstar5 - thank you so much for watching!

• I just want to say that I knew Dave before he was famous.

• @johnfromberkeley said:
    I just want to say that I knew Dave before he was famous.

...and you still do!

• @Daveypoo said:
    @oat_phipps I'm so glad that you dug it! Can't wait to hear what you come up with.... ;)

I'll also add that it had a great pace to it. I usually can never commit to watching a video that long without getting antsy due to most video makers tendency to ramble or get sidetracked.

• @oat_phipps said:

@Daveypoo said:
    @oat_phipps I'm so glad that you dug it! Can't wait to hear what you come up with.... ;)

I'll also add that it had a great pace to it. I usually can never commit to watching a video that long without getting antsy due to most video makers tendency to ramble or get sidetracked.

Noted. Now that I'm waist deep into the apeMatrix series, I don't have to explain each step anymore so I can actually DO more in each video. It's like a superhero series that really gets going once they're past the origin story... 😎