Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Any AUv3 delays that can do this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=oXS_Uzll-J4

I think it's so cool how the delayed notes are pitch-shifted and fitted into a key. Any AUv3s out there that can do this?

Bonus points if it has portamento !!?!!

Comments

• Harmony Eight by VirSyn?

• And woodulator , multitap delay 4pockets, kosmonaut ,delayrium ,discord4,k7d ,Italizer ? Watch some Doug’s video ´s demos and compare .

• @grego68 said:
    And woodulator , multitap delay 4pockets, kosmonaut ,delayrium ,discord4,k7d ,Italizer ? Watch some Doug’s video ´s demos and compare .

Are you sure about Kosmonaut? Love this AU as a delay, but it doesn't seem to be able to pitch-shift the delayed notes. I'll take a look at the others on your list.

@mjcouche I see Harmony Eight can do this! And a whole sleu of effects to boot. At a glance, it doesn't seem the portamento effect I mentioned is possible -- can you confirm?

• I will have to reinstall to see. It’s been a while. May want to directly contact VirSyn in their website. They are pretty responsive

• wimwim
    edited May 2019

If you can use a midi Echo, then pitch shifting all over the place is possible and reliable. Midi Echo AU by anthony saunders ( @midiSequencer ) will do this. It’s a great app.

I have some ideas along this line I want to try in Mozaic, like Midi Echo, but with scale settings, etc.

• @wim said:
    If you can use a midi Echo, then pitch shifting all over the place is possible and reliable. Midi Echo AU by anthony saunders ( @midiSequencer ) will do this. It’s a great app.

I have some ideas along this line I want to try in Mozaic, like Midi Echo, but with scale settings, etc.

Funny 'cause that's what I was doing by running midi through MidiEcho and then through Rozeta Scaler.

• wimwim
    edited May 2019

@audiblevideo said:

@wim said:

Funny 'cause that's what I was doing by running midi through MidiEcho and then through Rozeta Scaler.

Yeh, me too. But sounds fun to try to do in a single app with maybe a few different twists.