Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

intel zombie - , spectre, meltdown, now this!

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• Fixing the holes, is going to slow things down, but who made those holes.

• edited May 2019

On the plus side, I get the feeling of a lovely speed boost for live performance or heavy mixing tasks by disabling all these fixes temporarily (and disconnecting my machine from the internet for that duration!).

• edited May 2019
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • What it really needs is an undo for the performance hit fixes that already have been implemented, and just keep your machine offline.

• @Max23 said:

@knewspeak said:
    Fixing the holes, is going to slow things down, but who made those holes.

someone who wanted all the cloud data. it seems to be made for VM.
    the other stuff was for intel & arm.

this is not a random coincidence. Its mega hole nr. 3.
    its political.
    who do we know that is a bad data sucker?
    5 eyes, China, Russia.

It’s got to be the home team, yes, I’d say the eyes have it, at the moment they’re trying to stop China from getting in on the act.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 5 eyes for the win ! :D

It’s like Spy vs Spy on the global stage, black & white hats abound, some doubtless grey.

This eye opener from 2013, best ‘paranoid speculation of a crazy person’ part @56 minutes ...