Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Beta testers wanted : Drums by Asrodot

Hi!

I would like to announce that the upcoming version op my finger-drumming app "Drums by Asrodot" is now open for public beta testing.

Large parts of the app have been rewritten in the Swift programming language to allow new features to be added easier, and to keep the codebase of Drums by Asrodot in line with the other iOS projects that I am currently working on. The app now also works better with the latest iOS versions and latest devices. Unfortunately, as a result, I had to drop support for Soundcloud, as the Soundcloud SDK for iOS is no longer being supported by Soundcloud.

Before I do a public release I would like to do a public beta test, using TestFlight from Apple. Anyone interested in participating in testing this new version can follow this link using iPad or iPhone. It will contain instructions on how to install the TestFlight app, and how to use it to download the new version of Drums by Asrodot for testing purposes.

The TestFlight app can also be used to report problems or other feedback. Or you can send it directly to me at [email protected]

Cheers,
Arno

Comments