Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

4 instances of Cyclop and Wow2

I just finished mixing and mastering this, it’s all done in iOS except for the percussion, which was done on a Maschine MK3. I’m not exactly proud of this, but it’s where I’m at ATM, and shows how far I have to go. Thank you very much for listening.
@brice , here’s the track I mentioned in the other thread:

Comments

• There’s some interesting stuff in here for sure. Particularly the growl bass synths. If you’re still pushing on this one, maybe try reducing the background noise bed and let the growling synths take the spotlight. And maybe give the drums a bit more volume and weight. Cyclop is a very challenging (psychotic) synth IMO. But you seem to be on the right path with it.

• @brice said:
    There’s some interesting stuff in here for sure. Particularly the growl bass synths. If you’re still pushing on this one, maybe try reducing the background noise bed and let the growling synths take the spotlight. And maybe give the drums a bit more volume and weight. Cyclop is a very challenging (psychotic) synth IMO. But you seem to be on the right path with it.

Thank you very much, I know it’s very noisy, the first time I mixed I couldn’t even master it.