Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Delayrium multi delay AU effect app. From the developer of Esoteric Synth

Comments

• I love it

• Nice name!

• It’s weird. Quirky interface. I have no idea what I’m doing with it... But, absolutely fascinating results.

• Link to app store would be nice for topics like this. Or is it not out yet?

• Bought. Will never use. It's cool though, Esoteric Synth was awesome and I look forward to seeing what else this guy/gal can come up with.

• There does not seem to be a way to save presets independent of the AU host. Is that correct?

• This app creator has been a religious cult leader in Antarctica and uses these apps to hypnotize the soul and then enlighten those who responded and heard the tones emmanating from the caves. Somehow he did create free electricity by plugging into a tree of life. Basically in my thoughts, these apps are uber next level. Amazing and extremely far out and complex. Portals and cern thumping acid flashbacks are abound in any sonic combination. At first I didn't know that these sound apps are shooting for a whole different level, and meditating monks are approving this guys soul. I love this delay too, hard to call it just a delay. Esoteric for sure.

• @oceansinspace said:
    This app creator has been a religious cult leader in Antarctica and uses these apps to hypnotize the soul and then enlighten those who responded and heard the tones emmanating from the caves. Somehow he did create free electricity by plugging into a tree of life. Basically in my thoughts, these apps are uber next level. Amazing and extremely far out and complex. Portals and cern thumping acid flashbacks are abound in any sonic combination. At first I didn't know that these sound apps are shooting for a whole different level, and meditating monks are approving this guys soul. I love this delay too, hard to call it just a delay. Esoteric for sure.

Man, would love to see more AppStore reviews from you.
    ;)

• @oceansinspace said:
    This app creator has been a religious cult leader in Antarctica and uses these apps to hypnotize the soul and then enlighten those who responded and heard the tones emmanating from the caves. Somehow he did create free electricity by plugging into a tree of life. Basically in my thoughts, these apps are uber next level. Amazing and extremely far out and complex. Portals and cern thumping acid flashbacks are abound in any sonic combination. At first I didn't know that these sound apps are shooting for a whole different level, and meditating monks are approving this guys soul. I love this delay too, hard to call it just a delay. Esoteric for sure.

+1 word

• Is it something akin to R0Verb ?

• I would say its one of a kind, but think apesoft delay on DMT. Wait, apesoft is already in the vortex umm DMT while levitating.

• @oceansinspace said:

👍🤯 best review I’ve ever read!! You’re talkin ma language, loved Esoteric off to buy Delayrium , will report back with meanderings from afar.

• HAHA!! More reviews from this guy indeed!! This review is enough to convince me to get both this dev’s apps at the current sale price, I love this deep and whacky shit!

@CracklePot said:

@oceansinspace said:

Man, would love to see more AppStore reviews from you.
    ;)

• In fact the discount seems to apply to all 3 of his apps, and there is a bundle for them which works out very cheap, around 5 bucks for all 3 if my estimate in dollars is correct. wow, they are bonkers, very experimental, very interesting indeed.

• This delay is EXCELLENT!!!! It is very suitable for ambient and experimental styles. Some of the things I like about it:

Lovely big knobs and writing. So many iOS apps cram too much into too small a space and strain your eyes. This doesn’t.

You have 6 parallel delays and can quickly adjust each separately. For each, for example, you can move from a synced to unsynced delay time with the flick of a switch. This allows you to morph between something regular and more chaotic in very interesting and gradual ways.

Every knob’s fineness/coarseness can be adjusted from extremely fine to extremely coarse. These very fine settings are amazing for dialing in subtle changes. You can really play this delay like an instrument. It’s perfect for evolving soundscapes over time without getting those whooshing sounds you get when delay is changed too abruptly.

The price: absolute bargain. Big thanks to the dev, great app.