Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Tribute To A Fallen God / Cubasis Microsonic

Microsonic's tape instruments are recently added and quite good. I used tape flute, strings and choir on this. I also coupled my Shigeru grand patch with a slightly retuned piano. Altogether an effective group of Cubasis patches IMO.

Comments

• Great composition/ improv and playing.

• Yes, really well done - you developed some personal style there with the sparse, but well placed background elements. The doubled piano adds an interesting color, I enjoyed the track.
    Didn't take too long for you get aquainted with your new tools :+1:

• Mum would have loved this, back in 70’s she took me into the jazz clubs, most pubs with musicians that just turned up. Somebody would appear from the audience with a trombone and just start playing. Where did they hide their instruments. Thanks for this trip down memory lane.

• Thank you @ajmiller for your continued listening. Much valued.

@telefunky. Thank you for your support. It has been a year since I started with iOS. Thanks to yourself and others I have been able to learn a lot and improve the musical results. You are one of the tech wizards here. Very grateful to you and the forum.

Thank you, @Metalman, glad to oblige. Those tape sounds are a bit nostalgic but not sure that is what you meant. I appreciate your listening and taking the time to comment.