Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

2 easy ways to add to the wiki and make it great!

2»

Comments

• That would be a very nice option.

• @Max23 said:
    btw. is there a way to add the dark theme css to the wiki?
    I'm getting snow-blind here

I think @espiegel123 checked into gaining access to the CCS but it was a dead end.

Accessibility Workarounds:

IOS has an option to reverse Colors:
    Settings -> General -> Accessibility - Invert Colors

Chrome and Firefox have extensions (for the desktop Browsers) called "Dark Reader".

• Btw, when adding apps to the wiki, if you quote from the app store text or the developer's web site, please identify the source of the text.

Generally-speaking, any words that aren't one's own should be put in quotes and the source identified. It helps readers now how to interpret what they are reading.

• @espiegel123 said:
    Btw, when adding apps to the wiki, if you quote from the app store text or the developer's web site, please identify the source of the text.

Generally-speaking, any words that aren't one's own should be put in quotes and the source identified. It helps readers now how to interpret what they are reading.

I'll fix it.

• McDMcD
    edited May 2019

@McD said:

@espiegel123 said:
    Btw, when adding apps to the wiki, if you quote from the app store text or the developer's web site, please identify the source of the text.

I'll fix it. This is good practice. To master anything repetition is required.

• edited May 2019
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Max23 said:

@McD said:

@Max23 said:

I think @espiegel123 checked into gaining access to the CCS but it was a dead end.

Chrome and Firefox have extensions (for the desktop Browsers) called "Dark Reader".

ctrl&alt&cmd&8
    you need to enable this in system preferences at system preferences>keyboard>shortcuts as its not turned on by default anymore 🙄
    I had to google it like a nooby 🙄
    wtf apple 💩

Settings > General > Accessibility > Accessibility Shortcut > Smart Invert Colors

This will enable Triple-Tap on the home button to toggle reverse colors in a fairly useful way on iOS.

• edited May 2019
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Max23 said:

@wim said:

@Max23 said:

@McD said:

@Max23 said:

ctrl&alt&cmd&8
    you need to enable this in system preferences at system preferences>keyboard>shortcuts as its not turned on by default anymore 🙄
    I had to google it like a nooby 🙄
    wtf apple 💩

Settings > General > Accessibility > Accessibility Shortcut > Smart Invert Colors

This will enable Triple-Tap on the home button to toggle reverse colors in a fairly useful way on iOS.

yup, triple click home button is what I do on my old iPads too, but how to do it on new devices without home button ?
    it just died with the home button?

Is there no replacement “accessibility shortcut”? If so, it should say there what the magic gesture is.

Thanks for my daily “I’m glad I still only have an Air 2” moment.