Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Ask a musician

I’ve decided to start a new segment on my channel, since I’ve been a musician for over 40 years , a guitarist for 38 years , an electronic musician and producer for 28 plus years and a performer for 35 plus years .
I’ve toured , I’ve practiced , I’ve promoted , I’ve schmoozed , begged , had occasional good fortune drop in my lap , developed a way to speak to people and observed thousands of musicians around me and worked my ass off to make sure I can live a life where I get up at the crack of noon every day , stay up all night working on music related things and occasionally have some female companionship :0 so if you have any questions, doubts, or curiosities about what the long road could be like for you, please send questions to [email protected] or for now post them here. You can also ask me for stories , like my worst/best gig etc. I’m also going to try to have some guests answer questions when I can , since I know a lot of musicians .
Then I’ll answer once a week , on my YouTube channel...
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdr7t3-hKQSwyTQLQ7tvmgQ

Comments

• Share as many humourous or weird anecdotes from your experience as possible! Everyone loves a story!

Some of my own best tales are related to jobs I took for clients that I later felt I should have ‘vetted’ more thoroughly and how I navigated/excited the professional relationship — that bring any personal experiences of your own to the front of your mind?

• Any advice you received along the way that became a part of the way you approach music as a career in general?

• what's a musician?

• How old are you?
    How old were them?
    How did you got them?
    Do you have pics?
    :trollface:

Now seriously top 10 advices for musicians wanting to make a living could be pure love <3

• Boxers or Y-fronts?

• @mrcanister, what’s what?

i'm presuming you to be a zen master masquerading as a musician and you're testing my mu,
    or maybe that might be wu?
    what's is what?
    my my draws a blank,
    when really i should of just asked for an autograph :o

• Do any of your occasional female companions have a sister?

• @TheOriginalPaulB said:
    Boxers or Y-fronts?

Boxer briefs - the best of both worlds.

• Thanks for the questions , that’s enough to get me going this week ! And thanks for the laughs .... and as for how to get female companionship , well that’s a whole other YouTube channel I would have to start . Maybe I can hire myself out as a life coach or write a manual. “ how to succeed on one leg , as a pasty white guy , and ignore all the suggestions to wear a pirate costume on stage and at Halloween without getting mad !” :)

• edited May 2019

Can't wait for the story starting like

"And the morning after, I woke up next to a bat head with itchy crotch..."

• edited May 2019

@wim said:
    Do any of your occasional female companions have a sister?

Well, occasional was putting it lightly, but that was before a long hiatus due to heart surgery and teeth reconstruction (unrelated) but I’ve yet to pull off doing sisters although it’s on my bucket list . I’m getting warmed up in the bull pen to see if I can still pitch like I used to....so I’ll let you know if I come across any wanting “iOS musician “ groupies with desirable sisters ;)

• @mrcanister said:

@mrcanister, what’s what?

i'm presuming you to be a zen master masquerading as a musician and you're testing my mu,
    or maybe that might be wu?
    what's is what?
    my my draws a blank,
    when really i should of just asked for an autograph :o

Does fledgling wizard qualify as aspiring zen master in waiting ? If so then , yes , I’m a “now und zen” master

• @Daveypoo said:

@TheOriginalPaulB said:
    Boxers or Y-fronts?

Boxer briefs - the best of both worlds.

Check your inbox