Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Windows 10 IOS emulator with midi out

Are there any windows 10 ios emulators capable of sending midi to other applications in windows? I’m hoping to run TC-Data on a windows 10 machine to control ableton

Comments

• wimwim
    edited May 2019

No.

But you can use MidiMux to send TC-Data midi from your iPhone to the Windows PC over USB. You need to install the free StudioMux server on Windows, and have the MidiMux app running in the background on the iPhone.

There’s also an app called StudioMux which adds audio to the party.

• You can use rtpMIDI to connect wirelessly from ipad to pc, not sure if this is what you will need?
    I use it to connect my ipad to ableton and it works pretty well.

• Can we please have a question mark on the subject?
    Right now it clickbaited me into reading as it reads like hinting to such an emulator, not asking for one.

Thanks

• edited May 2019

@tja said:
    Can we please have a question mark on the subject?
    Right now it clickbaited me into reading as it reads like hinting to such an emulator, not asking for one.

Thanks

As if punctuation still were a thing in 2019 🤣