Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Song Of The Month Club - April 2019

124»

Comments

• Side note: I took a HUGE (for me) leap and actually went ahead and published my song on all the digital music services. It's just now landing now in many of them, including Spotify. It's kind of a self-development milestone etc. etc. blah blah blah. Plus it cracks me up that I, of all people, can have music on there. I mean, really. What a world.

• @vitocorleone123 said:
    Sometimes life happens, and people get unexpectedly busy, so I definitely give people a chance to come back late (next month) or just miss a month. I've been in that position. Felt guilty, but it was what it was. However, serial non-commenting isn't cool.

Looks like I have a couple more still to review on Page 3.

Hi @vitocorleone123 - you're totally right - life does get in the way sometime for sure! I think we all understand that this happens - and a simple post saying "sorry guys not had much chance to listen and comment this month." would be all it takes to keep things sweet. But yes, serial non commenting isn't cool.

Did you see the comment I made on your track:

@ricksteruk said:
    I love the vibe of this piece. There’s plenty of nice melodic phrases and sounds and changes in arrangement to keep interest going. It was nice to hear the vocals come in - might have been nice to get some of those a little earlier. I wonder if you could try making the bass tone that goes with the kick drum follow the tune of the chords? It does work as a single note drone - but going with the chords would be a nice variation to throw in.

How did you make the bass tone on your tune? is it an 808? What do you think of the idea of tuning it to the chord as a variation? I thought of it because I've been using timpani on a couple of tracks recently and they are of course tuned - so it's similar to an 808 a kick drum playing the baseline

• @ricksteruk said:

@vitocorleone123 said:
    Sometimes life happens, and people get unexpectedly busy, so I definitely give people a chance to come back late (next month) or just miss a month. I've been in that position. Felt guilty, but it was what it was. However, serial non-commenting isn't cool.

Looks like I have a couple more still to review on Page 3.

Hi @vitocorleone123 - you're totally right - life does get in the way sometime for sure! I think we all understand that this happens - and a simple post saying "sorry guys not had much chance to listen and comment this month." would be all it takes to keep things sweet. But yes, serial non commenting isn't cool.

Did you see the comment I made on your track:

@ricksteruk said:
    I love the vibe of this piece. There’s plenty of nice melodic phrases and sounds and changes in arrangement to keep interest going. It was nice to hear the vocals come in - might have been nice to get some of those a little earlier. I wonder if you could try making the bass tone that goes with the kick drum follow the tune of the chords? It does work as a single note drone - but going with the chords would be a nice variation to throw in.

How did you make the bass tone on your tune? is it an 808? What do you think of the idea of tuning it to the chord as a variation? I thought of it because I've been using timpani on a couple of tracks recently and they are of course tuned - so it's similar to an 808 a kick drum playing the baseline

Ah I missed the question - thanks for repeating it. Sometimes I'm slow on the uptake.

1) Thanks so much!,

2) Bass... bit of a short story there. The song started from a loop I threw together quickly as an exercise (one of many - but it was the best). I was trying to use "one of everything" so also used my Roland SE-02 (which is also in the choruses as the high melodic synth)... only I forgot what the settings were I used and hadn't saved it, like an idiot. That left me with what I'd recorded. I tried pitching it, and there is some change, just not the ideal changes to follow every chord. When I tried adjusting it synthetically, the lowest note ended up too low to hear and it wasn't enjoyable, so I just ran with it as it was "good enough". In the future, I'll be noting/saving my SE-02 settings even when just messing around, in case, like this, it turns into something real!

The SE-02 is a fantastic value (as long as you're not trying to play it in a live setting). It can do amazing bass, dirty nasty sounds, and even, with a little coaxing and the addition of light chorus after-the-fact, melodic things. It's my one true analog synth. It's helped me better learn synthesis, too, after so long with all-virtual. The rest is a combo of Omnisphere and U-He Hive, Diva and Repro synths - a few with a bunch of effects (like the gritty synth) as well as UVI Drum Designer + Addictive Drums + D16 Punchbox for the drums.

• >

Ah I missed the question - thanks for repeating it. Sometimes I'm slow on the uptake.

1) Thanks so much!,

2) Bass... bit of a short story there. The song started from a loop I threw together quickly as an exercise (one of many - but it was the best). I was trying to use "one of everything" so also used my Roland SE-02 (which is also in the choruses as the high melodic synth)... only I forgot what the settings were I used and hadn't saved it, like an idiot. That left me with what I'd recorded. I tried pitching it, and there is some change, just not the ideal changes to follow every chord. When I tried adjusting it synthetically, the lowest note ended up too low to hear and it wasn't enjoyable, so I just ran with it as it was "good enough". In the future, I'll be noting/saving my SE-02 settings even when just messing around, in case, like this, it turns into something real!

The SE-02 is a fantastic value (as long as you're not trying to play it in a live setting). It can do amazing bass, dirty nasty sounds, and even, with a little coaxing and the addition of light chorus after-the-fact, melodic things. It's my one true analog synth. It's helped me better learn synthesis, too, after so long with all-virtual. The rest is a combo of Omnisphere and U-He Hive, Diva and Repro synths - a few with a bunch of effects (like the gritty synth) as well as UVI Drum Designer + Addictive Drums + D16 Punchbox for the drums.

Cool thanks for sharing that - it's interesting to hear how other people work.
    That SE-02 looks like a really nice synth :smile: I've got so lazy with all these digital recalled plug-ins and digital mixing desk these days that a totally analog device with real knobs and no recall of settings is a little scary.. but fun too!

• Thankfully it DOES have presets you can save. However, you just need to actually remember to do it :D Lack of presets is one big thing that turned me off the Behringer Model D (that and I didn't want a total clone, esp. since I have the Model D app and others to fill in that specific gap).

• encenc
    edited May 2019

When I get chance to listen, I try to offer constructive critique, even if I haven't submitted that particular month. I find critique of my own tracks very useful, I'd much prefer honest constructive criticism of my own entries.. it's far more useful than "great track"
    One thing I do find a bit rubbish is the way tracks are listed ..it all tends to get s bit untidy and if I'm late coming to a particular month I'm unsure if it's the posters original entry or within the body of somebody else's quote :-s
    It'd be cool if somehow each entry was listed at the top of the thread.

• @enc said:
    It'd be cool if somehow each entry was listed at the top of the thread.

I did use to collate all the entries in the second post, but I got lazy...

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited May 2019

I think after this I've reviewed all of the submissions.

ricksteruk
    I love live performances, in large part because they're beyond my skill set. So far, as I type and listen, it's reminding me of Dead Can Dance (whom I quite like), including your vocal delivery. I think you guys should do more tracks the same way because this was enjoyable. The more ethereal backing vocals add a lot of warmth and depth. Trying to find something to nit pick on (since it's so well done otherwise), I guess that it seemed like maybe a chunk of the last minute could've been tightened up so the track was closer to 4 min than 5. I'd definitely listen to more like this.

gregsmith
    I like the mellow feel, yet there's a definite tension, even from the start, which carries through (and I like). I do have to say that the hats are a little too sharp in the mix but that could also be my headphones - I think you could knock them down at least 3d, if not 6db. I'd personally rather hear the keys and pads being more forward and the rhythm bubbling beneath. I quite enjoyed the noisy delay and hold effect around 4:50 - nice contrast. I liked the track, 7min and all. But, yeah, I'd say that since you have a handle on making music already, so there's no harm in working on your mixing chops to push it even further - if that's of interest.

drrinkel
    A bit short, which I think worked to keep it simple, mellow and groovy. Another complementary or contrasting theme could've allowed you to extend it further if desired. I certainly wouldn't have minded a bit of a changeup and then more of that smooth laid back feel. I would say that there was a drum that still had too much punch that would float in and out - I don't mind that aspect, but it pulled away from the rest and sounded like it was almost a mistake... but that can probably be remedied with some EQ to chop the bottom end off of it so it's more an accompaniment than a potential new bassline coming in.

• @vitocorleone123 said:
    I think after this I've reviewed all of the submissions.

ricksteruk
    I love live performances, in large part because they're beyond my skill set. So far, as I type and listen, it's reminding me of Dead Can Dance (whom I quite like), including your vocal delivery. I think you guys should do more tracks the same way because this was enjoyable. The more ethereal backing vocals add a lot of warmth and depth. Trying to find something to nit pick on (since it's so well done otherwise), I guess that it seemed like maybe a chunk of the last minute could've been tightened up so the track was closer to 4 min than 5. I'd definitely listen to more like this.

Thanks for the feedback @vitocorleone123 ! You are quite right about Dead Can Dance - I definitely had their vibe in my head when making this track and singing it too. I was wondering if anyone would pick up on that influence :smile: I am really happy with the overall sound of the piece as is Sam so hopefully we'll do more in this style at our next session.

I will have a look at the arrangement of this tune - it probably could benefit from being a little bit shorter - perhaps if the improvised guitar melodies came in one chorus earlier that would help - and maybe the intro needs looking at? I wonder if the "lead vocal" should come in a little earlier? There were actually some other lyrics I was intending to sing on the repeated verses but in the heat of the live performance I forgot about them as they were only just forming in my head.

That's one of the beautiful things about Ableton Live - you can do a performance by playing the scenes /clips and singing or playing along live - and also record it all in the timeline at the same time and go back and edit the performance later.

• Hey @richardyot - I'm just wondering when the April Song of The Month Club ends?

The May club has started now whilst there are still tracks from April that have not been commented on.

My track has only had 3 comments - there are 12 other people who submitted tracks that did not comment :neutral:
    I did submit it right before the end of the month... but still..... we live in hope.

• edited May 2019

@ricksteruk said:
    Hey @richardyot - I'm just wondering when the April Song of The Month Club ends?

The May club has started now whilst there are still tracks from April that have not been commented on.

My track has only had 3 comments - there are 12 other people who submitted tracks that did not comment :neutral:
    I did submit it right before the end of the month... but still..... we live in hope.

There's no official end, I guess it ends once people stop commenting. But yes, I agree it's a bummer that if you submit later in the month you're less likely to get feedback.

For the first two or three years of the SOTMC I always used to submit my tracks at the last minute right at the end of the month, eventually I wised up and realised it's actually much better to submit early, which is what I've been doing for the last year or so.

All I can say is that the May thread has already got going to a great start. The amount of participation in SOTMC will naturally ebb and flow over time (I'm the only person who has submitted a song every month for the entire duration, since the start of 2015), and the last few months have been a bit quiet, but it looks like we might be in for a good spell with a decent sense of community and reciprocal feedback/conversation.

Basically the club is only as good as the people taking part :)

• @JonathanMac said:

@ricksteruk said:

My track has only had 3 comments...

Hey @ricksteruk I was planning on listening to you track this weekend, and I think another track that was posted towards the end. You gave really good feedback and wanted to return that to you!

Cheers Jonathan that would be fantastic :smile: - it's good to get feedback from other musicians - especially if you guys are able to spot problems or suggest ideas for improvements that occur to you.

• @vitocorleone123 @ricksteruk

Thanks for your constructive feedback. Appreciate you taking the time.

I’m not in a place where I can listen to music today but I’ll do my best to listen to your tracks and give you feedback. I’ll probably will dip out of the club for now though as I’m typically very short on time and wouldn’t want to offend people by not reviewing everything.

• @JonathanMac said:
    @ricksteruk overall fantastic sound! Loved the sound and the song!
    The intro sound with the deep organ bass is awesome. 8th note chords at :45 is a good layer addition. Also timpani, symbols and bongos add nice percussion layer.
    I couldn’t hear any issues in the female vocals. Male vocal had some slight waviness/pitch searching on a few notes but it’s not so bad. Seems to be in the areas where there’s less musically in the background (maybe hard to hear the pitch center without it being played somewhere?). Place I heard it was 2:29-2:38 on “I’ll be waitin’”. Besides my pitch pickiness :) , I really liked the vocals and the FX used, really nice sound. I hope this doesn’t come through as harsh (like I can do better!).

Small mix thing for me...it seemed that the guitar was in the distance and the electric piano was very close. Maybe this was on purpose.

My only negative is from 4:35 on...the ending. Just seemed to not fit in with the rest of the song. Just my opinion. There was some volume stutter in the organ sound in there too.

Thank you for the good listening and feedback :smile:

You are quite right about the little flaws you mentioned. At 2:29 during the performance I was trying to scroll my Ableton Push session page down so I could trigger the scene for the next section whilst I was singing.. so I leaned a short distance away from the mic - and drifted a bit out of tune as well!

The organ volume stutter at the end was due to Sam accidentally recording some automation data on her organ. This is actually happening all the way through the tune - but you can't hear it as it's layered with the other organ.. I stopped my scene before Sam by accident so the tune ends up with just her part being played in Gadget.

I'm going to work on these niggling problems - and redo my vocals as well... I'll have a listen to the mix and check the guitar versus keyboard. I forgot to sing some other verse lyrics in the heat of the performance!

It's great that you can capture the performance as you do it in Ableton Live and then go back and re-do things if necessary :)

• Circling back and getting some I missed earlier:

@JonathanMac Just as beautiful as the first time. If I were to suggest any tweaks, it would be to make some very minor timing adjustments to the string accents that start around 1:34 - 2:00. About halfway through they start to sound a little unnaturally precise, and I'd be curious if just the slightest bit of offset might make them sound a little more natural.

@tjporter I love the synth swells and that arpeggio sound. It's an easy track to get lost in, with a good vibe. It has enough variation to keep it engaging.

@fattigman What an awesome jam. I love the harmonies you put in, and I love the raw feel of the kitchen recording. You didn't try to make it any more than it needed to be, and you nailed it. Nice work!

@vitocorleone123 Very nice arrangement of the different sound layers you have going on. Some of the melodic layers feel like they don't pair well with the groove, and might benefit from some tweaking on the timing.. I absolutely love the vocals at the end, that was a nice touch.

@Eriko I like the tones and the drum sequencing in this track. It is really long, which is fine, but the underpinning sequence gets really repetitive and I think it would benefit from some of the variation you did in the last 2 minutes of the track coming earlier in the mix.

@ricksteruk The melody is lovely for the song, and it creates a really beautiful melancholy vibe. The mixing is superb, vocals are well eq'd and balanced and clear in the mix alongside the instrumentation. Honestly, I found the whole thing very tasteful and well crafted. If I were to offer any critique, I'm not sold on the organ sound at the end of the song, it feels like maybe there might be a better option, but it works fine. This is just nitpickery.

@gregsmith I really like the clicky sounding percussion when it comes into the mix, and I also like the counter rhythm the delays create midway through. The sound feels a little sparse at many points in the song, meaning there are some really great points of interest in the song, and it can feel like some sections are just killing time waiting for the next musical idea. Overall, I liked the ideas in there, and enjoyed the track.

• @PFAUX said:
    Circling back and getting some I missed earlier:

@ricksteruk The melody is lovely for the song, and it creates a really beautiful melancholy vibe. The mixing is superb, vocals are well eq'd and balanced and clear in the mix alongside the instrumentation. Honestly, I found the whole thing very tasteful and well crafted. If I were to offer any critique, I'm not sold on the organ sound at the end of the song, it feels like maybe there might be a better option, but it works fine. This is just nitpickery.

Many thanks for listening and for your kind comments. I agree about the organ at the end - it definitely has problems that I will sort out in the next mix.

• edited May 2019

@PFAUX said:
    Circling back and getting some I missed earlier:

@JonathanMac Just as beautiful as the first time. If I were to suggest any tweaks, it would be to make some very minor timing adjustments to the string accents that start around 1:34 - 2:00. About halfway through they start to sound a little unnaturally precise, and I'd be curious if just the slightest bit of offset might make them sound a little more natural.

@tjporter I love the synth swells and that arpeggio sound. It's an easy track to get lost in, with a good vibe. It has enough variation to keep it engaging.

@fattigman What an awesome jam. I love the harmonies you put in, and I love the raw feel of the kitchen recording. You didn't try to make it any more than it needed to be, and you nailed it. Nice work!

@vitocorleone123 Very nice arrangement of the different sound layers you have going on. Some of the melodic layers feel like they don't pair well with the groove, and might benefit from some tweaking on the timing.. I absolutely love the vocals at the end, that was a nice touch.

@Eriko I like the tones and the drum sequencing in this track. It is really long, which is fine, but the underpinning sequence gets really repetitive and I think it would benefit from some of the variation you did in the last 2 minutes of the track coming earlier in the mix.

@gregsmith I really like the clicky sounding percussion when it comes into the mix, and I also like the counter rhythm the delays create midway through. The sound feels a little sparse at many points in the song, meaning there are some really great points of interest in the song, and it can feel like some sections are just killing time waiting for the next musical idea. Overall, I liked the ideas in there, and enjoyed the track.

Thanks @PFAUX. I wanted this track to be minimal and sparse but in hindsight it should probably be shorter and/or more varied earlier on. It’s difficult to gauge that sort of thing when you’ve listened to your own track hundreds of times whilst mixing etc.

Edit: just listened to your track. I liked the tension you created and the ‘distant’ drum sounds. I wanted it to get going a bit more by the end when the beat picks up slightly, but I enjoyed it. What did you use for the piano?

• thanks @PFAUX for your nice comments. i listened to your track and i get the feeling like it's a soundtrack to a movie about the end of the world in a near future. it has a nice atmospheric feeling and the part i like the most is when there's only the piano and the drums playing. i like tardigrain but i never managed to do anything musical with it, but you did. great job!

• Thanks for the comments @gregsmith, I totally agree about listening fatigue, our minds get so wrapped up in the parts after the Xth time through doing EQ tweaking...

I like the idea of developing the song more after the beat picks up. Maybe next month I'll make a Part II to keep it going.
    The piano sound I used in that mix came from the 4 Pockets Chameleon app.

• @richardyot said:

@ricksteruk said:
    No problem for providing my huge wall of feedback! It did take nearly 2 hours to listen though all 15 of everyone's tracks and comment - but that is what we are here for right? As it says in the club introduction post: "Posting a track and not listening and commenting on others is not cool"

Thanks though! If only everyone else had the same attitude then this thread would be a lot better. Too many selfish attention-seekers posting a track here without providing any feedback on other people's music. My policy is to simply ignore these losers, and I suggest that everyone else who is here and participating in the right spirit does the same.

The Hall of Shame this month is:

@tjporter posted a track without giving any feedback on others

@Jumpercollins posted a track without giving any feedback on others

@gregsmith posted a track without giving any feedback on others

@bedheadproducer who has done the same, but four months in a row.

If you're not going to participate, you're not wanted here.

I totally understand now what I’ve done wrong ...and it’s been quite a rough ride for me these last four months , but I totally agreee .... it would have been better if I vanished for 4 months and came back participating fully like everyone else than to try to hang on by a thread with minimal presence. Thanks for pointing out that which wasn’t obvious to me until just now. Point taken and I will adjust accordingly . No excuses for non participation anymore . Thanks again . Marc

• @bedheadproducer said:

@richardyot said:

@ricksteruk said:
    No problem for providing my huge wall of feedback! It did take nearly 2 hours to listen though all 15 of everyone's tracks and comment - but that is what we are here for right? As it says in the club introduction post: "Posting a track and not listening and commenting on others is not cool"

Thanks though! If only everyone else had the same attitude then this thread would be a lot better. Too many selfish attention-seekers posting a track here without providing any feedback on other people's music. My policy is to simply ignore these losers, and I suggest that everyone else who is here and participating in the right spirit does the same.

I totally understand now what I’ve done wrong ...and it’s been quite a rough ride for me these last four months , but I totally agreee .... it would have been better if I vanished for 4 months and came back participating fully like everyone else than to try to hang on by a thread with minimal presence. Thanks for pointing out that which wasn’t obvious to me until just now. Point taken and I will adjust accordingly . No excuses for non participation anymore . Thanks again . Marc

No worries, I appreciate the apology. I was too harsh with that post but I really do think this club only works if everyone participates fairly, and luckily the May thread is very much working out in the right spirit.

• edited May 2019

@richardyot said:

@bedheadproducer said:

@richardyot said:

@ricksteruk said:

No worries, I appreciate the apology. I was too harsh with that post but I really do think this club only works if everyone participates fairly, and luckily the May thread is very much working out in the right spirit.

You know , I think it’s great that you are putting your money where your mouth is , and actively listening and reading and watching . I can tell you this , and this isn’t an excuse but more so a dilemma....I’m these things , in this order : Human being, family member , dog owner,friend, man/male, musician,guitarist,producer, philosopher,self manager,self promoter, social media guy,teacher, comedian(self professed, but also by others ), American,German, centrist , aquantence, neighbor , house renter , bill payer, chore boy , gardener, toilet cleaner , pickup artist, sleeper,food eater and occasional masturbater(less and less the older I get and the more testosterone dwindles in my gonads) . I’m sure I have more titles and the order might be slightly skewed . Some were added for humor :)
    What I hate most : self promoter. Why ? Because while it’s not really appropriate to toot my own horn, and say “look at me! Please
    !!!?” If I don’t do it i have a few other alternatives. A: fade into obscurity,B.hire a manager ( very ,very difficult to do , because they hold your career and possibly livelihood) c. Spend lots of money on promotion/advertising D. Start a cult/religion based around my music and philosophies .
    I think that the truth is , amateur musicians are mostly amateur because not everyone can be Mozart or Deadmaus . (Please see the humor in that statement). That said ... while most music I hear from amateurs doesn’t make me super excited , neither does most music from pros . I’ve simply been over exposed to media since I was a child . Even my heroes rarely grab my attention like they did when I was young and impressionable . So while I would love to have the time to listen to every artist on this board , I simply don’t. So I do what most people do.... I force myself to make time whenever I can , when chaos , the ruling force in the universe without intervention ,isn’t kicking my ass. So , sometimes I cheat. I throw up a track , try not to make a big deal about it , because I don’t in any way believe I’m God’s gift to humanity as a musician ...lol and hope I get time to catch up and listen before anyone notices I’m an ass for promoting myself (see why I hate self promotion?)

My biggest ambition at this point is not to get compliments or accolades , but to inspire others to work hard at being excellent , and to give people a brief vacation from life’s troubles , as other musicians have done for me .in short I seeks to spread inspiration , since that is why I play ....others inspired me. The good news is .....my sister has decided to manage me , my friend who plays in Testament and regularly plays in front of 20-60k people at a time will be recording some new songs with me for the purpose of posting and sharing online and those two things may temporarily give me a bit more time . So your observation was neither too harsh , nor out of line . I wasn’t watching my habits , making enough time to listen and offer suggestions....but in hindsite I blame it all on Game of Thrones and The walking dead , before that . As soon as they are off the air, I will be the best poster ever ![wicked grin]

• @bedheadproducer said:

@richardyot said:

@bedheadproducer said:

@richardyot said:

@ricksteruk said:

You know , I think it’s great that you are putting your money where your mouth is , and actively listening and reading and watching . I can tell you this , and this isn’t an excuse but more so a dilemma....I’m these things , in this order : Human being, family member , dog owner,friend, man/male, musician,guitarist,producer, philosopher,self manager,self promoter, social media guy,teacher, comedian(self professed, but also by others ), American,German, centrist , aquantence, neighbor , house renter , bill payer, chore boy , gardener, toilet cleaner , pickup artist, sleeper,food eater and occasional masturbater(less and less the older I get and the more testosterone dwindles in my gonads) . I’m sure I have more titles and the order might be slightly skewed . Some were added for humor :)
    What I hate most : self promoter. Why ? Because while it’s not really appropriate to toot my own horn, and say “look at me! Please
    !!!?” If I don’t do it i have a few other alternatives. A: fade into obscurity,B.hire a manager ( very ,very difficult to do , because they hold your career and possibly livelihood) c. Spend lots of money on promotion/advertising D. Start a cult/religion based around my music and philosophies .
    I think that the truth is , amateur musicians are mostly amateur because not everyone can be Mozart or Deadmaus . (Please see the humor in that statement). That said ... while most music I hear from amateurs doesn’t make me super excited , neither does most music from pros . I’ve simply been over exposed to media since I was a child . Even my heroes rarely grab my attention like they did when I was young and impressionable . So while I would love to have the time to listen to every artist on this board , I simply don’t. So I do what most people do.... I force myself to make time whenever I can , when chaos , the ruling force in the universe without intervention ,isn’t kicking my ass. So , sometimes I cheat. I throw up a track , try not to make a big deal about it , because I don’t in any way believe I’m God’s gift to humanity as a musician ...lol and hope I get time to catch up and listen before anyone notices I’m an ass for promoting myself (see why I hate self promotion?)

My biggest ambition at this point is not to get compliments or accolades , but to inspire others to work hard at being excellent , and to give people a brief vacation from life’s troubles , as other musicians have done for me .in short I seeks to spread inspiration , since that is why I play ....others inspired me. The good news is .....my sister has decided to manage me , my friend who plays in Testament and regularly plays in front of 20-60k people at a time will be recording some new songs with me for the purpose of posting and sharing online and those two things may temporarily give me a bit more time (and more exposure) So your observation was neither too harsh , nor out of line . I wasn’t watching my habits , making enough time to listen and offer suggestions....but in hindsite I blame it all on Game of Thrones and The walking dead , before that . As soon as they are off the air, I will be the best poster ever ![wicked grin]

• @studs1966 Really good material, I enjoyed it all the way through!

• @trackedout said:

Awesome bluesy track, thank you for sharing.