Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT: Stupid Desert Island Questions

Is it time to lay this petrified canard to rest with the ultimate desert island questions...

If you got stranded on a deserted island what would you have for dessert?

If you got lost on a desert island... hey, there are no desert islands and awfully hard to get lost on one!

If you got stranded on a deserted island, WTF were you thinking?!

Your ultimate Desert Isle questions?

Comments

• Cheesecake. Always cheesecake.

• @LinearLineman said:
    Is it time to lay this petrified canard to rest with the ultimate desert island questions...

If you got stranded on a deserted island what would you have for dessert?

If you got lost on a desert island... hey, there are no desert islands and awfully hard to get lost on one!

If you got stranded on a deserted island, WTF were you thinking?!

Desert island dessert....Laddus

What was I thinking? Probably something along the lines of, ‘would this be a suitable place for my secret evil robot army base?’

Ultimate desert island questions, desalination plan? Sustainable agriculture plan? Robots or ninjas?

• Bread and butter pudding with custard is my all time fave desert. Not ideal for hot whether though!

Maybe a really juicy mango that you can roll in your hands and then suck out its juice out of a hole in the top. Ice cold!
    Yep, thats the one

Question would be: How would you charge your iPad?

• @Richtowns said:
    Bread and butter pudding with custard is my all time fave desert. Not ideal for hot whether though!

Maybe a really juicy mango that you can roll in your hands and then suck out its juice out of a hole in the top. Ice cold!
    Yep, thats the one

Question would be: How would you charge your iPad?

solar...
    but you can never update yr apps again... no signal... might not be a bad thing?

• I'd rather chat about politics and climate science but I'll play:

Desert? Key lime pie or sorbet.

What super-power would you wish for?

Who is the one person living, dead or fictional that you'd like to have join you and they bring the dessert?

Would like person also bring musical instruments or technologies?

Would you also like to have your memory wiped to start fresh?

Would you build and sell timeshares as a get rich slowly scheme?

• If you were stranded on a desert island would you still bother with recycling?

• Chocolate cake...
    and then kill Gilligan, and place his head on a stick at the lagoon so that he could no longer foul up any more opportunities to get off the island.
    Oh, and then eat the rest of the cake.

• Ok.... you asked for it... what 3 apps to go with your dessert?

• 3 apps 🤔🤔

1 - Caustic
    2 - Kindle app full of books
    3 - The room (game)

And chocolate cheese cake

• @rcf said:
    If you were stranded on a desert island would you still bother with recycling?

No way 😂😂

• @LinearLineman said:
    Ok.... you asked for it... what 3 apps to go with your dessert?

Today I would need:

AUM
    AudioReverb
    iReal Pro or ToneStack or You(are a)Tube

For guitar practice.

• The banoffee pie I had in a cafe in Glastonbury, about ten years ago. It isn’t there now, but it’d have to be that exact one, though the Rainbow Cafe further up the High Street made a fair crack at it last year.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • What is this "desert" island?? An island is surrounded by water! It is a corruption of deserted island. Your (sic) all at sea with this desert island idea. Corruption at the highest levels. Sad!

• edited May 2019
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @EyeOhEss, just foolin' around with my reputation as a stickler. Nothing personal and cutlery would be good.. I would skip the Snapchat and opt for an endless supply of cutlets to go with
    the cutlery,