Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Anytune v 3.10.1 open in export no longer working. :(

I just tried to export via open in and I get a blank splash. Email export still working ok though, just more convoluted.

Can anyone with the old version verify this? I’m on Pro 10.5 and Air 2 latest iOS. Cheers

Comments

• BenBen
    edited May 2019

Edit

• Am I the only person who has the classic Anytune ware? Feeling proud!....albeit a bit broken.

• Actually I’ve just tried ‘the other option’ and it works surprisingly well. Maybe not for chopping but saves straight to wav and no ads.

• BenBen
    edited May 2019

Sorry @supadom. I started to comment earlier and realized that I had the latest version so no help to you.

• Any reason you’re hanging on to 3.10?

• Old versions of Anytune converted YouTube to wav. Current version removed the function.

Anytune is a really good practice app, actually very helpful for key changes and slow-down practicing with the track. The YouTube function made it incredibly useful for finding and learning a song or track. I guess they pulled the function for copyright reasons.

@supadom you get a prize for the effort of keeping up with the old 3.10 version. Yes, I think you are the only one left 😂. I lost it on an accidental “update all” tap a few years ago.

• where can you check within anytune which version the app is, I don't see it in settings where is it?

• I'm not sure if this is what you need, but the options open for me:

• @tja said:
    I'm not sure if this is what you need, but the options open for me:

![](https://forum.audiob.us/uploads/editor/jb/

I get this. Spinning wheels at infinitum. It also started to crash every time I try deleting files. I think it’s time to say goodbye. If yours was Anytune Pro your experience might be different. I got the trial version and upgraded it via IAPs. Had a good run with it while it lasted. I’m glad I have a replacement though ;)

• @kobamoto said:
    where can you check within anytune which version the app is, I don't see it in settings where is it?

• @kobamoto said:

@kobamoto said:
    where can you check within anytune which version the app is, I don't see it in settings where is it?

• danke danke!

• @Hmtx said:
    Old versions of Anytune converted YouTube to wav. Current version removed the function.

Anytune is a really good practice app, actually very helpful for key changes and slow-down practicing with the track. The YouTube function made it incredibly useful for finding and learning a song or track. I guess they pulled the function for copyright reasons.

@supadom you get a prize for the effort of keeping up with the old 3.10 version. Yes, I think you are the only one left 😂. I lost it on an accidental “update all” tap a few years ago.

Wow, I use Anytune daily and wasn’t aware of the (old) functionality. Guess same goes for Spotify.