Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Freakin Atude / Catastrophic Jazz

edited May 2019 in Creations

This one was like pulling teeth in the mix. @McD, ultimately I ignored the CPU overload knowing it would be overcome by the buffering (?) in the mixdown. This required a real-time mixdown, yet only 90 mgbytes. WTF

Improvised on my Kawai, split keyboard and midi tracks for a discrete bass track. 2 tracks RC275 piano, BeatHawk pizz strings, iSymph Spicatto and Legato strings, iFretless Bass, SoftDrummer,
Microsonic House Kit and a cameo (but effective) appearance at the end by SynthScaper LE (not ready to tackle the full version yet).

As I said, this was a bitch inspired by the resurrection (in my heart) of the immortal Frank Zappa and all he brought to the game.

Comments