Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT: MSoundFactory beta over 70% off (with code)

https://www.meldaproduction.com/MSoundFactory

For those with desktop systems, this newly released sound design package is very deep, and steeply discounted for a limited time. New customers can get an additional 20% off with code MELDA2608397.

I've been playing with it for the past few days and I'm very impressed with the interface and the multitude of plugins and options available.

Comments

• Looks a bit like Zebra, but interesting. I have Falcon by UVI, which is my kitchen sink synth, so not sure if I need this.

• It is similar to Zebra, but more powerful IMHO with all of the included plugins. I especially like the real-time graphing modules.

• I don’t own one of the big complex desktop synths yet and I like the Melda plugins I have picked up on sale so I demo’d this. It’s really fun. When I heard the sampler module was coming as well I went for it. You 20Gb of drumkits as well for the MDrummer module.

And just for the record, I’m cool with the Melda UI. Some plugins emulate hardware with all the idiosyncrasies that involves and others try modern UI. I like the consistency across the Melda plugins.

I’m hoping this is now a good time to end my desktop spending spree! Not that it’s the be all and end all but I have all my bases covered now pretty much. 🤥

• @gusgranite said:
    I don’t own one of the big complex desktop synths yet and I like the Melda plugins I have picked up on sale so I demo’d this. It’s really fun. When I heard the sampler module was coming as well I went for it. You 20Gb of drumkits as well for the MDrummer module.

And just for the record, I’m cool with the Melda UI. Some plugins emulate hardware with all the idiosyncrasies that involves and others try modern UI. I like the consistency across the Melda plugins.

I’m hoping this is now a good time to end my desktop spending spree! Not that it’s the be all and end all but I have all my bases covered now pretty much. 🤥

My spree was supposed to end a long time ago. These deals are hard to pass up.