Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Page change discussions

I've added this thread for discussions of page changes and moves that we can use when we want to communicate to others about changes that we are making or feel are needed. I've created this because the wiki's native Talk/Discussion doesn't have a good mechanism for notification as far as I can tell.

Comments

• @wim: I moved your excellent 'Enso to save cpu' tutorial into the top-level of the wiki. Slightly tweaked the title (for what I hope is improved discoverability). Hope that is ok.

• @espiegel123 said:
    @wim: I moved your excellent 'Enso to save cpu' tutorial into the top-level of the wiki. Slightly tweaked the title (for what I hope is improved discoverability). Hope that is ok.

Humm. That’s odd since I thought I moved the page already more than 8 hours earlier. I used the rename page dialog, and changed the namespace part. Is there more to it than that?

Anyway, no worries ever about changing anything I post. No need even to let me know. 👍

• Is there any way to delete pages? https://wiki.audiob.us/enso is unnecessary and should be deleted.

• @wim said:
    Is there any way to delete pages? https://wiki.audiob.us/enso is unnecessary and should be deleted.

Deleting all of a file's text will delete it.

• @wim said:

@espiegel123 said:
    @wim: I moved your excellent 'Enso to save cpu' tutorial into the top-level of the wiki. Slightly tweaked the title (for what I hope is improved discoverability). Hope that is ok.

Humm. That’s odd since I thought I moved the page already more than 8 hours earlier. I used the rename page dialog, and changed the namespace part. Is there more to it than that?

Anyway, no worries ever about changing anything I post. No need even to let me know. 👍

That's curious about initial page move not working. Something to keep an eye on