Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Just bought a novation peak for 200$ .... I think

edited May 2019 in Market Place

I was on eBay just now and stumbled on a seller with three novation peaks! High stars and with PayPal guarantee I couldn’t lose so I bought one instantly. Looks like they have two more crew

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/283479367736

Comments

• What?

Wait for your Peak Novation sticker set to arrive....

Kidding

• Huh… no track of selling other musical instruments, and it seems that most of their high rating comes from feedback as a buyer, but like you said PayPal guarantee probably covers any fishy thing that may happen

• Lucky you!

• It looks like I either got a great deal of will have to deal with a PayPal refund.

Apparently there are two more if anyone else is feeling lucky

• let us know how it went!

• I hope it isn't a refrigerator magnet.
    Good luck!

• Any experiences similar to this guys? I’m crossing my fingers. I’ll keep you posted.

Also it appears the other two just sold

• @stuck80s said:
    It looks like I either got a great deal of will have to deal with a PayPal refund.

Apparently there are two more if anyone else is feeling lucky

Great deal, yes, one way or another. Best wishes.

• Def fake. If something is too good to be true, you know what they say. Also description says for PC/Mac. Uh, for a hardware synth. 🐟👃

• Could be a hijacked account. For sure not real.

• These kind of scams take a certain amount of complicity and greed on the victim’s part- a belief that they deserve a $1400 synthesizer for $200. That they are the ones taking advantage of the situation. Sorry you got sucked in.

• I messaged the seller to make sure he didn’t accidentally have a different novation product he mistook for the peak and also asked why he would be selling three so cheaply? No response yet

Also called eBay to make sure I could get a refund if something isn’t right. They said it would be no problem

At this point I think something isn’t adding up, seemed way too cheap

• Seems too good to be to true sorry, but I hope you get it!

• yea, check for broken. I know you know, cheers.

• edited May 2019

@stuck80s said:
    I messaged the seller to make sure he didn’t accidentally have a different novation product he mistook for the peak and also asked why he would be selling three so cheaply? No response yet

Also called eBay to make sure I could get a refund if something isn’t right. They said it would be no problem

The seller has put them up again shortly thereafter for the "same price" but added a "one" before.
    I'm sure they'd missed it by accident and now that you were fast enough I'm curious what the seller will do. Your purchase is a contract, he can't just say "I'm out".

• @rs2000 said:

@stuck80s said:
    I messaged the seller to make sure he didn’t accidentally have a different novation product he mistook for the peak and also asked why he would be selling three so cheaply? No response yet

The seller has put them up again shortly thereafter for the "same price" but added a "one" before.
    I'm sure they'd missed it by accident and now that you were fast enough I'm curious what the seller will do. Your purchase is a contract, he can't just say "I'm out".

It's really easy for the seller to get out of this by claiming the item is now in "not as described condition" or broken. It's 100% always accepted.

• @BroCoast said:

@rs2000 said:

@stuck80s said:

It's really easy for the seller to get out of this by claiming the item is now in "not as described condition" or broken. It's 100% always accepted.

Maybe but X3

• @stuck80s said:
    Any experiences similar to this guys? I’m crossing my fingers. I’ll keep you posted.

Also it appears the other two just sold

Yes. I bought two PS4s for cheap a while ago. Both were scams and I got refunds. Then had same thing with 3 separate controller purchases.
    At least it is relatively risk free with eBay. You can get a refund easily.
    But keep at it and you’ll find yourself wasting time.