Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

K7D - Tape Delay by Imaginando Lda

Comments

• @sinosoidal said:

@dendy said:
    Noticed that plugin does't save state with host project... or in other words, if you save project with K7D values changed and then you reload it, plugin is again in it's default state..

tried in AUM, Cubasis, NS - same everywhere

That's true! We have already fixed the issue and an update should be available in the next couple of days.

Great !! Thanks for info.

• Yes it's working in beta so should be out soon :)

• Thanks @sinosoidal for your work on this....a really creative little object :)

• Had a chance to get really lost in a piece last nice using a couple instances of K7D:

• Godo people. Who wan> @echoopera said:

Had a chance to get really lost in a piece last nice using a couple instances of K7D:

Lovely!

• Hows this in terms of stability and performance compared to RE1? RE1 sounds FANTASTIC but I can't work with the growing CPU usage the longer the app is left open for.

• @OscarSouth said:
    Hows this in terms of stability and performance compared to RE1? RE1 sounds FANTASTIC but I can't work with the growing CPU usage the longer the app is left open for.

That sounds like a bug (memory leak probably). Have you reported it to them?

• @OscarSouth said:
    Hows this in terms of stability and performance compared to RE1? RE1 sounds FANTASTIC but I can't work with the growing CPU usage the longer the app is left open for.

K7D is actually very economic regarding CPU usage.

• @sinosoidal, do you plan to update the UI with more readable/bigger elements and font ?
    Apart that, K7D is 👍👌.

• edited May 2019

@Gratouilli said:
    @sinosoidal, do you plan to update the UI with more readable/bigger elements and font ?
    Apart that, K7D is 👍👌.

As a developer which is aiming for cross compatibility (iOS, Android, Mac, Windows) since the beginning, I can tell you that AUv3 plugin windows are the one most difficult challenges I have ever passed through.

The problem is that in general, people seem to want to have a fully working layout in whatever the size the window is. That is not possible! :disappointed:

In K7D we optimised the layout to look as better as possible with the window maximised to the screen on iPhone 6, iPhone X, iPad Mini and iPad Pro 12.9.

On Cubasis and Garage Band, the window can have two size modes: limited and full screen. We tested both with really acceptable results. On phone, running AUM, by default the window appears in portrait and in that kind of size it is impossible to keep the layout and make things happen correctly. There is no space! :disappointed:

For optimal results, use the window as large as possible, full screen and landscape orientation if possible.

That being said, if you want bigger elements and fonts, try to keep the window as big as possible. The elements and fonts resize accordingly. I love the AUM feature of double tapping the plugin window title to maximize.

Best regards,

Nuno

• This auv3 looks great in stagelight on iPad to all who haven't seen it, everything is accessible from one screen on the au

• @echoopera said:
    Had a chance to get really lost in a piece last nice using a couple instances of K7D:

Love this one man

• @sinosoidal, thanks for your answer. I perfectly understand the challenge devs are facing to design their app's UI to be "usable" on so many different devices. 😉

In fact, perhaps the font is simply too much bold... 🤔
    Using a lighter one could help... for exemple : the font used by Audio Damage in Discord4 is also very small and narrowed too but remains easy to read. 👍

• @reasOne said:

@echoopera said:

Love this one man

Thank you sir. Here’s the full motion version of the same track with some K7D appearances:

• edited May 2019

I'm diggin' the sounds I'm getting from K7D. Using it more as an effect, and I use RE-1 more like an emulated cassette recorder looper.

• Heh, everyone must already have this one. As they should!

Going to pass this onto one of the vloggers later to give away. So.. never mind. :)

• @sinosoidal Nice toy. Any chances you’ll be adding Apple Pencil support?

• So good! Tried it last night with Model D AU. Like Berlin in the 1970s. State saving, please!

• A nice vid from the creators themselves!

• Is that the latest iPad Mini in the iTrack dock or older model? Makes me wonder if iTrack is compatible with new iPad mini (gen 5)?

• @nondes said:
    Is that the latest iPad Mini in the iTrack dock or older model? Makes me wonder if iTrack is compatible with new iPad mini (gen 5)?

This one is the iPad Mini 2.

• We have just released an update to the App Store that fixed the state saving issue.

• @sinosoidal said:
    We have just released an update to the App Store that fixed the state saving issue.

Thank you!!!

• @sinosoidal said:
    We have just released an update to the App Store that fixed the state saving issue.

You're the best! Thanks!

• Updates out, and it works! Again, thank you!

• Good effort @sinosoidal, thank you. This IS a really nice addition to the toolbox. Real color and feeling.

• I think I like the sound of this tape delay the best out of all of them. Doesn’t sound digital even with crazy LFO modulation of times or filters.

@sinosoidal I would love to see the ability to have delay time go out to 4 so in 4/4 time you can essentially loop one bar.

Also, an additional LFO would be useful so hp & LP can be even more decoupled.

But as tape warping fx, this thing rocks.

• just installed it.
    very interesting take on tape concept!:)
    bigups.

• Actually in my live i use AUFX:DUB and i mapped the « tape noise » midi parameter to my midi controller fader for transitions.
    I tried to use K7D to generate a simple constant noise like the tape noise effect in AUFX:DUB but I haven’t get good results 😒
    Have some tips please?

• It's on sale 😊