Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Purple Cycloid / No Hardware! SpaceCraft and Noise

edited May 2019 in Creations

I hope Mark @deltaVaudio will listen to this one. Both engines of SpaceCraft with samples from my own tracks. I loved learning how to play this remarkable instrument a bit. Thank you Mark!

Also my first experiment with MPE and Roli Noise (halfway thru). Another thrill as to its potential for me. There is a Seaboard block in my future now. The Noise lead line supported by SwarPlug Bansari. BASSalicious, two tracks of Brazilian Drum Machine and a touch of iSymphonic strings.
And, no hardware keyboard! All on the screen.

Comments

• Nice performance @LinearLineman

Like it!

• Really like this! I like the atonal elements. What did you use the MPE for here ?

• Thanks so much for listening @Pierre118. It means a lot that you liked it.

@deltaVaudio, the Noise MPE comes in at 2:55 and is the gliding lead. From the beginning you hear the two SC engines.with very sparse Bassalicious and drums. SC supports it all. What was remarkable to me in doing a live performance was that if I used melodic samples to begin with I could actually create a melodic landscape with relative ease. It was much easier to latch onto a note or phrase and return to that exact spot again and again than I had imagined. So, with the right samples, SC becomes a melody instrument as opposed to an environmental one. Very amazing, Mark. You did a great thing.

• Great stuff ! And I highly recommend getting a seaboard . I have the smaller seaboard block

• This is really refreshing man!
    Put me in a good mood and stirred my brain to just relax and process some thoughts, all while zoning into the smoooth drums and chill spacecraft noodles. Deff a great track to just relax and think to, also would be perfect in some parts of a tv / movie

• Thank you so much @reasOne. Nice to know that I can spread some chill as well as stirring the pot (too often). And thanks for the supportive comment on SoundCloud.