Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT: The Enemy Within

Comments

• edited May 2019

@CracklePot said:
    Yeah, I don’t really understand the willingness to defend obvious lies, either.
    I suppose they are not obviously lies to other people. Or they are just rotten people.

I am talking about how both sides of an argument both “know” opposite and opposing “facts,”
    but when it comes down to it, neither side really “know” much of anything beyond what they have been told for their entire lives. These arguments expose this very quickly, and then arguing about facts and knowledge is abandoned, being replaced by personal attacks and name-calling.

But yes, there is definitely a lot of deliberate lying and intentional spreading of misinformation. This serves to keep people arguing and confused, and in extreme cases they fight and kill each other. It is the threat to their belief system that causes this reaction.

agreed, and where I apply my most personal of opinions within the contexts that you're focused on is in this. I believe people are who they are, I believe they have the right to be who they decide to be, and I feel it is an insult to anyone to placate a notion of them being any less self aware than anyone else... like Maya Angelou said , When someone shows you who they are, believe them.

if someone is a racist, xenophobic, lying, homophobe I don't feel that I have any right to try to make them out to be something else, and I'll say it till I'm blue in the face, all I expect from folks I engage with, the only understanding I personally seek from them is in understanding why they claim one thing and do the other. I would never presume that they do as I do, only that they do as they say they do..

if you are a president who thinks boko haram is bad for stealing 200 girls then don't go and steal thousands of children from their parents because it goes against your own ethos

don't claim that it's bad for Americans to have businesses in china when you don't bring your businesses back from china or other foreign countries...

don't claim that chain migration is bad and needs to be ended when you used chain migration to get your wifes family citizenship in this country

don't claim there is something wrong with hiring illegal immigrants when you've hired illegal immigrants for your businesses and even gotten caught hiding.

don't claim your not a racist or a bigot when you're the leading perpetrator of birtherism against Obama, and have the nerve to insinuate that ted cruz couldn't be an evangelical christian because of him being cuban, or that Mexican judges can't do their jobs because of their race.
    and to his supporters don't claim that you don't support racist when he obviously is one.

• just sayin...

• And you said it well.

• @kobamoto said:
    just sayin...

You should say more.
    You bring up a lot of good points.

• edited May 2019

@kobamoto said:

and to his supporters don't claim that you don't support racist when he obviously is one.

Minorities should be building super-sized statues of Donald Trump and placing them in their communities, as Trump has done more for them than his predecessor has ever done, with unemployment for many groups, including for women and for various minority groups at record low levels.

Anybody who is not a Democrat and running for high office is automatically a racist. I recall Joe Biden telling an audience that Mitt Romney was going to put African Americans back in chains. Being called a racist is a badge of honor, especially if the claim is coming from any Democrats.

Their racism card is so worn out by now, that I would suggest that they buy a new deck of cards. It's beyond laughable at this point. It's turned into a comedy show, much funnier than what is actually shown on the comedy channel these days.

I do thank the Democrats and Obama for one thing though. They made it possible for somebody like Trump to win. Somebody who was willing to actually stand up to the bullies and who is not afraid to put them in their place. Trump is a fighter, which is precisely what many people wanted. Without Obama there would have been no Trump victory.

• edited May 2019

@CrazySynthMan said:

@kobamoto said:

Minorities should be building super-sized statues of Donald Trump and placing them in their communities, as Trump has done more for them than his predecessor has ever done, with unemployment for many groups, including for women and for various minority groups at record low levels.

Anybody who is not a Democrat and running for high office is automatically a racist. I recall Joe Biden telling an audience that Mitt Romney was going to put African Americans back in chains. Being called a racist is a badge of honor, especially if the claim is coming from any Democrats.

Their racism card is so worn out by now, that I would suggest that they buy a new deck of cards. It's beyond laughable at this point. It's turned into a comedy show, much funnier than what is actually shown on the comedy channel these days.

I do thank the Democrats and Obama for one thing though. They made it possible for somebody like Trump to win. Somebody who was willing to actually stand up to the bullies and who is not afraid to put them in their place. Trump is a fighter, which is precisely what many people wanted. Without Obama there would have been no Trump victory.

chuckles... see what I mean.... somebody claiming that they are against bullies.. you don't dislike bullies, you love bullies. There is no bigger bully than the president.

you need to make up your mind, earlier you said the left is racist, now you're saying the racism card is worn out, you need to get yourself together because you're having a conflict with yourself... not me. you've got to decide whether you want to go with living in denial of the existence of racist or whether you want to go with only people on your left are racist, and when you've steadied your fears, you could answer the simple questions I asked you, they're harmless I promise.

you should put up a statue of a big dictionary in your community, that shows you what the definition of a fighter is because I think you're confused... a fighter is not someone who dodges the draft faking bone spurs lol, a fighter is what Robert mueller is, John mcCain, and what we call the greatest generation of veterans who laid to waste those Charlottesville lol tikka torch bearing type igits back in their time....

• @robertreynolds, did not Hillary have 3,000,000 more popular votes? The framers of the constitution created the electoral college because they did not trust the mob. (Meaning you and me, Robert). They could not help themselves. Many were patrician slaveholders and the context was to trust themselves and not the rabble. Were they correct in their judgement of us? Would you eliminate the electoral college as outdated, not representational! and subject to gerrymandering, etc.? I would. Perhaps we would agree on this. And, of course, without an electoral college, Clinton would now be president and the vox populi would have been heard.

And did the Russians interfere? You seem to not believe it and why? Because, if you adhere to the leader's logic, Putin said no in a strong and powerful voice. Do you understand that Putin hates the US for attempting to do the same shit to them? If you believe Russian interference is made up you are denying the overt proof presented by the Republican rule stickler Mueller. The only reason he didn't indict the great leader was because of the OLC ruling. Why that is not challenged legally is beyond me.

And, Robert, you and I definitely have different indices of shit throwing as does our arbiter in chief. It is my understanding that @Michael will shut down a thread if he receives sufficient flags. Apparently this is not happening yet on this thread indicating folks think it tolerable. Do I wish for there to be less invective? I do (including my own). But so long as we are not calling each other twats and dickwads I can live with it. It is the best we can do. And it is better than nothing.

We can only trust our eyes and ears. The leader's attempt to monopolize the news cycle cuts both ways. We see him at his worst and at his worstest. Was this not the man who disimbued a child of his belief in Santa Claus on Xmas day as part of his Whitehouse Christmas largesse?

The NYT (Fake!) reported on T's tax returns today. He lost over a billion dollars, paid no taxes (calling it "sport" to avoid his responsibility as a citizen) -and made no contributions to charity. (Oh yes, his foundation, which he ran was quite charitable...to him, and now shuttered. He is legally prohibited from sitting on the board of any such organization in the future. This is factual evidence, Robert. FDR was no saint, he denied the concentration camps, probably knew Pearl Harbor was going to happen and convinced the world he wasn't a cripple. Yet he gave his health and his life for four terms to try to help this country because he believed in something greater than himself. But, of course, when faced with an equivalent crisis Trump will do much better.
    After all, FDR wasn't even on CrazysYnthman's list of the "greatest" presidents.

• @kobamoto said:

chuckles... see what I mean.... somebody claiming that they are against bullies.. you don't dislike bullies, you love bullies.

you need to make up your mind, earlier you said the left is racist, now you're saying the racism card is worn out, you need to get yourself together because you're having a conflict with yourself... not me.

I don't dislike bullies, it depends what kind of bullies we are talking about.

Trump can be a bully when needed, but I obviously approve of that kind of bullying, because he is bullying other light weight bullies and putting them in their place. People who deserve what's coming to them. Trump is also a master troller and a highly successful one.

If somebody punches somebody else in the face, some people might subscribe to the philosophy of turning the other cheek. I do not subscribe to such a philosophy. I am a believer in if somebody punches you in the face, then you punch them back at least twice as hard. Trump is good at that. And virtually everybody that Trump has ever attacked has deserved exactly what they have gotten.

And the left can certainly be racist and be playing the racist card at the same time. The two concepts are not in conflict with each other.

• @LinearLineman said:
    @robertreynolds, did not Hillary have 3,000,000 more popular votes? The framers of the constitution created the electoral college because they did not trust the mob. (Meaning you and me, Robert). They could not help themselves. Many were patrician slaveholders and the context was to trust themselves and not the rabble. Were they correct in their judgement of us? Would you eliminate the electoral college as outdated, not representational! and subject to gerrymandering, etc.? I would. Perhaps we would agree on this. And, of course, without an electoral college, Clinton would now be president and the vox populi would have been heard.

And did the Russians interfere? You seem to not believe it and why? Because, if you adhere to the leader's logic, Putin said no in a strong and powerful voice. Do you understand that Putin hates the US for attempting to do the same shit to them? If you believe Russian interference is made up you are denying the overt proof presented by the Republican rule stickler Mueller. The only reason he didn't indict the great leader was because of the OLC ruling. Why that is not challenged legally is beyond me.

And, Robert, you and I definitely have different indices of shit throwing as does our arbiter in chief. It is my understanding that @Michael will shut down a thread if he receives sufficient flags. Apparently this is not happening yet on this thread indicating folks think it tolerable. Do I wish for there to be less invective? I do (including my own). But so long as we are not calling each other twats and dickwads I can live with it. It is the best we can do. And it is better than nothing.

We can only trust our eyes and ears. The leader's attempt to monopolize the news cycle cuts both ways. We see him at his worst and at his worstest. Was this not the man who disimbued a child of his belief in Santa Claus on Xmas day as part of his Whitehouse Christmas largesse?

The NYT (Fake!) reported on T's tax returns today. He lost over a billion dollars, paid no taxes (calling it "sport" to avoid his responsibility as a citizen) -and made no contributions to charity. (Oh yes, his foundation, which he ran was quite charitable...to him, and now shuttered. He is legally prohibited from sitting on the board of any such organization in the future. This is factual evidence, Robert. FDR was no saint, he denied the concentration camps, probably knew Pearl Harbor was going to happen and convinced the world he wasn't a cripple. Yet he gave his health and his life for four terms to try to help this country because he believed in something greater than himself. But, of course, when faced with an equivalent crisis Trump will do much better.
    After all, FDR wasn't even on CrazysYnthman's list of the "greatest" presidents.

Very well said, and very temperate. Proof you can be forceful and not insulting.

• @ExAsperis99 said:

@RUST( i )K said:
    This thread.

Is like herpes.

And yet here you are!

Well shit happens..

• edited May 2019

@CrazySynthMan said:

@kobamoto said:

chuckles... see what I mean.... somebody claiming that they are against bullies.. you don't dislike bullies, you love bullies.

you need to make up your mind, earlier you said the left is racist, now you're saying the racism card is worn out, you need to get yourself together because you're having a conflict with yourself... not me.

I don't dislike bullies, it depends what kind of bullies we are talking about.

Trump can be a bully when needed, but I obviously approve of that kind of bullying, because he is bullying other light weight bullies and putting them in their place. People who deserve what's coming to them. Trump is also a master troller and a highly successful one.

If somebody punches somebody else in the face, some people might subscribe to the philosophy of turning the other cheek. I do not subscribe to such a philosophy. I am a believer in if somebody punches you in the face, then you punch them back at least twice as hard. Trump is good at that. And virtually everybody that Trump has ever attacked has deserved exactly what they have gotten.

And the left can certainly be racist and be playing the racist card at the same time. The two concepts are not in conflict with each other.

I said you are in conflict with yourself, never said the left couldn't be racist...
    so what did ted cruz's wife do to trump to deserve getting bullied like that....... ummm, nothing.

this is what I'm talking about see you're at odds with your own words because you're not telling the truth about what you stand for and why, we could go on and on about the people trump bullied for no reason but you're in denial.

now that you've explained your bully theory, when are you going to answer all of the questions I asked you about his lies and your support for this lying president?

• edited May 2019

Schrodinger's Liberal: wimpy, low class, stupid while simultaneously being violent, elitist, and cunning.
    According to right wing lunatics...

• edited May 2019

@CrazySynthMan said:

@kobamoto said:

No one with more than half a brain is buying that horseshit you are so desperately peddling.
    Be Best!

• The BUCK stops...over there!!! BIGLY!
    Trump fumes over China trade, faulting Democrats for his impasse - Bloomberg
    https://apple.news/AEn2jf4k1SyqaCx4pqNoa4Q

• edited May 2019

I'm open to actually making it to a stage of true dialogue with dude if he would be an honest broker, He says trump only hits people who hit him etc... and that racism doesn't exist or something to that affect but I don't recall President Obama insinuating that Trump wasn't a real american, or a real christian, or a not a partriot, or saying that he was the creator of isis , or questioning his school grades lol etc...?

they say we live in a multiverse maybe synth dude was on another plane of existence at the time and things went down differently overthere I dunno.... I do know however that honest brokerage goes a long way to true dialogue.

• The emperor has no clothes. Oh my god! What a ghastly sight. My eyes! My eyes!
    Donald Trump's emperor-has-no-clothes moment on his wealth is here - CNN Politics
    https://apple.news/Amg8mPTRLQv6fo8j_zk1Q9g

• @kobamoto said:
    I'm open to actually making it to a stage of true dialogue with dude if he would be an honest broker, He says trump only hits people who hit him etc... and that racism doesn't exist or something to that affect but I don't recall President Obama insinuating that Trump wasn't a real american, or a real christian, or a not a partriot, or saying that he was the creator of isis , or questioning his school grades lol etc...?

they say we live in a multiverse maybe synth dude was on another plane of existence at the time and things went down differently I dunno.... I do know however that honest brokerage goes a long way to true dialogue.

I admire your patience, but there is no reasoning with a MAGAbilly.

• edited May 2019

Our president swears he loves wiki Leaks
    Our president swears he doesn't know anything about Wikileaks

hahaha........ seriously...seriously, are you cereal? huh are you cereal?

but you hate lies right....... okidoki

• If you want to have some interesting conversation take these topics on:

Medicare for All (Universal Healthcare) I'd be amazed if anyone actually has thought through
    this as a policy discussion. It usually just becomes a argument about welfare as a philosophy. It can start with a universal insurance idea until someone realizes there are people that are sicker than they are and cry foul. Go figure. "I'm not paying more that I consume."

The US should conduct a fair and accurate census. Is it fair to count someone that's not paying taxes or has documentation issues? The constitution is pretty clear on the intent of census and it's consequences but game theory seems to be winning out for policy decisions.
    Yes... we are all playing the game even when we just drop out. That's a strategy. Do you pay taxes?

How would you sustain 3.2% GDP growth? I don't really believe any President has done more than react to economic imperatives and the boat takes 3-5 years to turn. So, a President declaring it's their economy short of 3-5 years is paying tribute to the prior government (not the President in my view).

Discuss if you feel so inclined or propose some other policy debate based upon issues and not parties of candidates.

A discussion of libertarianism can blur lines because they just want less government (to an extreme position in my view since there's no profit motive for every public service required).

• edited May 2019

those are all important issues and great topics, but unfortunately our country is suffering from a crisis of dishonest brokerage right now, so we literally can't tackle those issues because we refuse to grapple with reality, the simple concept of facts... and this is the chaos that chaos agents seek to have everyone in the throws of, because that's how a chaos agent makes an argument, or garners control, through these false methodologies.

• @kobamoto said:

so what did ted cruz's wife do to trump to deserve getting bullied like that....... ummm, nothing.

She married Ted Cruz and happened to be his wife and Trump was sparring back and forth with her husband at the time.

I am a believer in equal treatment and equality for all, including for females. Females are not immune from having their looks being made fun of. That's no different than somebody making fun of Trump's hair for example. I don't take any leftists seriously who claim to be concerned about the wife of Ted Cruz, as the wife of Donald Trump has been on the receiving end of much more vicious attacks, all coming from the same left.

Today, Trump and Cruz get along fine as they are both smart enough to realize who the real enemy is.

• @LinearLineman said:
    @robertreynolds, did not Hillary have 3,000,000 more popular votes? The framers of the constitution created the electoral college because they did not trust the mob. (Meaning you and me, Robert). They could not help themselves. Many were patrician slaveholders and the context was to trust themselves and not the rabble. Were they correct in their judgement of us? Would you eliminate the electoral college as outdated, not representational! and subject to gerrymandering, etc.? I would. Perhaps we would agree on this. And, of course, without an electoral college, Clinton would now be president and the vox populi would have been heard.

I hear lots of Democrats talking about changing the electoral college. It makes me laugh “can’t beat them, change the rules!” Clinton could have won the election if she hadn’t just pandered to the blue on the map below.

@LinearLineman said:

It’s pretty clear Russia interfered in the 2016 election...on Obama’s watch. It’s pretty clear he knew it was happening and didn’t do enough about it. We don’t know why. Maybe he thought Hillary couldn’t lose or maybe he wanted an insurance policy to set Trump up should she lose. Because it’s also true that Americans were spied on by our own intelligence agencies (under Obama) prior to the election, something so unprecedented that the corruption that lead to this will be discussed for years.

It’s also TRUE there was no collusion between Trump and the Russians and that liberals have been lying about it for years.

• edited May 2019

@CrazySynthMan said:

@kobamoto said:

She married Ted Cruz and happened to be his wife and Trump was sparring back and forth with her husband at the time.

I am a believer in equal treatment and equality for all, including for females. Females are not immune from having their looks being made fun of. That's no different than somebody making fun of Trump's hair for example. I don't take any leftists seriously who claim to be concerned about the wife of Ted Cruz, as the wife of Donald Trump has been on the receiving end of much more vicious attacks, all coming from the same left.

Today, Trump and Cruz get along fine as they are both smart enough to realize who the real enemy is.

did Cruz say something about Trumps wife?..... I don't think so, there you go bending the light again... is it too much to ask for you to follow your own reasoning?....(not mine) your own.

did Cruz say that trump couldn't be an evangelical because of his race or nationality?
    I don't think so

did cruz say trumps father was involved with somebody's assassination?
    I don't think so..

I'm sorry but That's not how equal treatment and equality works...

I wouldn't insult your intelligence by acting like you actually believe they get along, they don't.... they work together for common goals... they do not get along.

look it's kind of like physics, if you start with a lie you don't end up with a truth

btw the worst thing I've heard anyone say about the First Lady is that they feel sorry for her because her lying husband cheated on her with porno stars, you still haven't said how that figured into your support line, I'd think it was important since you're defending the First Lady today lol

• @CrazySynthMan said:

@kobamoto said:

What?
    We said that Third Lady Zsa Zsa's soft core photographs are quite enjoyable.
    How is that a vicious attack?

• edited May 2019

I repeat:
    Trump is the embodiment of the id of so many of his supporters. He can express the same belligerent ignorances they share and engage in repeated duplicitous behavior while seemingly suffering no consequences. They do not enjoy the same luxury in their miserable lives.

He provides proxy satisfaction for the dissatisfied.

• @robertreynolds said:

It’s pretty clear Russia interfered in the 2016 election...on Obama’s watch. It’s pretty clear he knew it was happening and didn’t do enough about it. We don’t know why. Maybe he thought Hillary couldn’t lose or maybe he wanted an insurance policy to set Trump up should she lose. Because it’s also true that Americans were spied on by our own intelligence agencies (under Obama) prior to the election, something so unprecedented that the corruption that lead to this will be discussed for years.

I recall Mitt Romney bringing up Russia in a debate in 2012 and Obama responded by mockingly saying 'The 1980s are calling, they want their foreign policy back'. The typical low-info Dem crowd found that very funny at the time.

Now, they've all done a 180 all of a sudden, and all they do is talk about Russia and Trump, which we now know is a complete hoax. It's quite hilarious actually.

• edited May 2019

@robertreynolds said:

I hear lots of Democrats talking about changing the electoral college. It makes me laugh “can’t beat them, change the rules!” Clinton could have won the election if she hadn’t just pandered to the blue on the map below.

This is completely disingenuous, and I suspect you know that. People cast votes; land masses do not.
    How many of those little red squares in Idaho actually have voters in them?

But truly the most repugnant thing — could I choose just one? — is that Trump imagines he serves only the people who voted for him. It's absolutely unpatriotic, and it's borderline treasonous.

• edited May 2019

@CrazySynthMan said:

@robertreynolds said:

I recall Mitt Romney bringing up Russia in a debate in 2012 and Obama responded by mockingly saying 'The 1980s are calling, they want their foreign policy back'. The typical low-info Dem crowd found that very funny at the time.

Now, they've all done a 180 all of a sudden, and all they do is talk about Russia and Trump, which we now know is a complete hoax. It's quite hilarious actually.

lol, there you go again... you can't believe that he's both a low-informed democrat and that Russia is a hoax... you're not making sense..instead of laughing at Obama you should be laughing at your choice to support a president who calls any and everything Russia...... a Hoax.... I'm practically begging you to follow your own reasoning and stand for what you claim you stand for but in every post you contradict yourself..... you're not at odds with the left, you're at odds with yourself

• @CrazySynthMan said:

@kobamoto said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

@robertreynolds said:

This is completely disingenuous, and I suspect you know that. People cast votes; land masses do not.
    How many of those little red squares in Idaho actually have voters in them?

But truly the most repugnant thing — could I choose just one? — is that Trump imagines he serves only the people who voted for him. It's absolutely unpatriotic, and it's borderline treasonous.

This.

• @robertreynolds said:
    It’s also TRUE there was no collusion between Trump and the Russians and that liberals have been lying about it for years.

There are people going to jail for what happened during the election. Manafort took polling data to Russian interests. The US Government has proof of Russian efforts to manipulate the vote. Russian individuals were indicted. Trump conspired to leverage those efforts.
    Blaming Obama is just classic projection.

If you can't figure out why Trump wants to curry favor with Russian interests you're not paying attention.

No Western Bank would loan him money since about 1995. Still he was able to do business
    without obvious sources of finding. Hide the facts because the rubes won't like the truth.
    Better yet. Have the rubes ignore facts.

Collusion is not a crime. Conspiracy is a crime. Accepting campaign contributions from foreign sources is a crime. Obstructing legal investigations is a crime.

500 lawyers objecting is a fact.

That document you mentioned is largely supported by evidence at this point. The lie is
    that it's not.

Was Trump actively working to secure approval and funding of course for a Moscow Tower while running for election in 2015-16? There's evidence he was. Did he lie about it.
    He did.

Anyway. Just toss out labels and call groups liars without any evidence or facts. Or we can play the "I have alternative facts game." which is the last refuge of the defeated.

He's going to loose if the democrats choose someone less polarizing than Hillary. If they do they we deserve another 4 years to learn how this game works.

It's clear that whoever wins will face a huge resistance movement as the Red-Blue Sea continues to part.

This discussion has been closed.