Audiobus: Use your music apps together.
What is Audiobus? — Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.Download on the App Store
Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.
Octachron by Markus Teufel
Octachron is a flexible 8 Track MIDI Drum Sequencer with rich modulation and sequencing capabilities. It works standalone or as AUv3 AudioUnit in your favourite DAW on iPad.
Octachron does not create any sound of it's own
(iOS 11 required, Host has to be compatible with MIDI AudioUnit standard like AUM or Cubasis)
- Standalone or AUv3 AudioUnit
- 1-32 steps with flexible clock divider and custom time signatures
- 8 mutable tracks with flexible length
- Up to 8 chain-able patterns
- Swing with flexible swing grid
- Save and restore your presets
- Parameter lock velocity, trigger probability, ratcheting and CC
- Various presets for popular drum machines
- With velocity and CC modulation your drums become alive
- Multiply number of hits per step with ratcheting
- Trigger probability makes each pattern unique
- Assign MIDI notes to each track or use mapping presets
- Individual track length for allow polyrhythms
- Muting a track help to easily create build-ups in live situations
- Octachron lets you sequence other standalone apps, AUv3 AudioUnits or external hardware via MIDI
- Octachron derives its timing from its host application, it's internal clock or via AbletonLink C