Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

K7D - Tape Delay by Imaginando Lda

Comments

• Looks pretty cool.
    DRC is supposed to sound fantastic, so this probably sounds great too.
    I like their other delay, DLYM.

• I love drc , and his YouTube channel is worth the price of the synth alone, deff grabbing this one!

• Bought it on the off chance it lets you load and playback wavs. Re-1 is supposed to do this but crashes ever time I try.

Also because DRC 😄

• Yes, DRC is amazing. We can trust that this will be a very good sounding app. Pre-ordered.

• Just went to buy it- but it’s pre-order only at the moment. Available tomorrow though. I wonder how it will compare to Duplicat?- it does have more features. Looks good.

• Just went back to the App Store to pre- order- but had to come back here because I forgot its name already. I wonder why they called it K7D? it sounds like coordinates or something 😀

• Any videos yet ?

• @robosardine said:
    I wonder why they called it K7D ?

In french, "K7" is an other word for "cassette"... which means "tape". As the app is a tape delay, K7D seems quite an appropriate name 😉👍

• I’ve been testing this and love it, sounds great and has a lot of presets to start you off. It's great when you automate it too. :)

• @Carnbot said:
    I’ve been testing this and love it, sounds great and has a lot of presets to start you off. It's great when you automate it too. :)

I was offered to do beta on this but was too busy, bummer...

• @Samu said:

@Carnbot said:
    I’ve been testing this and love it, sounds great and has a lot of presets to start you off. It's great when you automate it too. :)

I know, I always should be doing other things and need to beta test less, but can't resist sometimes :D

• How does this compare to re-1?

• Instabought, DLYM is one of my favorites. Might I add that this thing looks sleek and wonderful.

• Has crossover with Re-1, that's great too. No looping function here but has built in LFO and filter, so I think as a performance delay effect I prefer this. But if you want looping function then Re-1 has that, but then can always combine ;)

• @Gratouilli said:

@robosardine said:

In french, "K7" is an other word for "cassette"... which means "tape". As the app is a tape delay, K7D seems quite an appropriate name 😉👍

Nice

• Special launch promo price is 50% off

• @Gratouilli said:

@robosardine said:

Aha! Good stuff 😀
    I’m really looking forward to trying this with Troublemaker. Two iPads, two Troublemakers, two K7Ds and a variety of overdrive/distortions. Should be fun.

• Anything from imaginando is InstaBuy for me. Thanks for posting link 🙏🏼

• I tested this one too. I’m a big fan of RE-1, but K7D brings some other cool features to the party. As first I thought maybe I didn’t need another tape delay effect, but this one has some unique qualities and sounds great!

Definitely worth adding too. And using it with RE-1 is a cool idea... hadn’t thought of that.

The presets in K7D are particularly spectacular. :)

• edited May 2019

Bought it, because after Timeless 2, PSP StereoDelay, PSP Echo, apeDelay, Dedalus, Frekvens, AUFX:Dub, Echo Pad, Lofionic Duplicat, RE-1, RP-1, and Dubstation 2, I don’t have many delay options. 😏

Actually bought it because DRC is simply amazing, and I paid $2 for it. DLYM is also great, and I paid $0 for it. Feel like I owe these gents a few dollars, and also feel I owe it to myself to try anything by such a great developer.

• Tape delay? DRC? Bought. Can you ever have enough tape delays?

• @Cliffy said:
    Bought it, because after Timeless 2, PSP StereoDelay, PSP Echo, apeDelay, Dedalus, Frekvens, AUFX:Dub, Echo Pad, Lofionic Duplicat, RE-1, RP-1, and Dubstation 2, I don’t have many delay options. 😏

Actually bought it because DRC is simply amazing, and I paid $2 for it. DLYM is also great, and I paid $0 for it. Feel like I owe these gents a few dollars, and also feel I owe it to myself to try anything such a great developer.

Never enough delay hehe we deff need more!
    And ya, drc, wow what a synth! It's in my top ten and the dudes behind it really made a great YouTube channel to show off how to make patches and stuffs so worth supporting these guys

• edited May 2019

I just love DRC. As a preset flipper/tweaker the patches are right up my alley and they don’t need the sort of taming/turning down of the fx that so many other synths do. The UI is super clean and easy to navigate. Great on the go synth.

• @Carnbot said:

@Samu said:

@Carnbot said:

I know, I always should be doing other things and need to beta test less, but can't resist sometimes :D

I just jumped on the beta and will put it thru my 'test procedure' and see if I can make it bail :)
    (Hopefully It won't bail since I'm testing the release candidate).

Nuno is always super responsive in case things would pop up so I've got no worries...

• @Samu said:

@Carnbot said:

@Samu said:

@Carnbot said:

I just jumped on the beta and will put it thru my 'test procedure' and see if I can make it bail :)
    (Hopefully It won't bail since I'm testing the release candidate).

Nuno is always super responsive in case things would pop up so I've got no worries...

there are a few things which are being addressed, but stability wise it's been pretty solid so far :)

• Bought it!!!

Anything from Imaginando is a good choice.

• I think this is out now :)
    It's worth noting that there is a bug with statesaving currently (for me anyway). Seems to go to default patch.
    But hopefully a fix will be out soon.

• Pre-ordered. I have a lot of trust in this dev as well as goodwill. Plus, one can never have enough delay fx.

• @Carnbot said:
    I think this is out now :)
    It's worth noting that there is a bug with statesaving currently (for me anyway). Seems to go to default patch.
    But hopefully a fix will be out soon.

Sweet! I've still got the pre ordered button but I'll keep waiting... Impatiently!!