Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Fried Fanatic / BASSalicious, Model D, Rock Drummer

edited May 2019 in Creations

I once was lost but now I’m found. The “Found Chords” preset in BASSalicious, that is. @GospelMusicians, you did this to me. I was a jazz guy!

Two tracks of BASSalicious (Breather is the second). Two tracks of Model D, one as the lead with iFretless Guitar backing. Rock Drummer in stereo. And a taste of GeoShred to truly fry the fanatic.

Comments

• I love it! I especially dig when you go wild in the upper registers.

You're on to something here, sir.

• Thanks so much for listening @Daveypoo . It's actually the first time the apps came first and then the music.

The sounds on Bassalicious and Model D are so solid you can almost heft them. That made a difference, I think.

• Agreed - I did a comparison between the Model D app and my hardware Behringer Model D and they sound nearly identical. It's a really impressive.

I like that you're stepping out and pushing your own boundaries. It's something I fail at often ;)

• edited May 2019

Well, @Daveypoo, it is not exactly new territory for me. In my twenties I had a rock band, but I couldn’t come anywhere near this track back then. More the singer (who can’t sing) songwriter. That I am able to wail a little like a real rocker with Model D is nothing short of astonishing to me. Never thought it could happen!

• @LinearLineman said:
    Well, @Daveypoo, it is not exactly new territory for me. In my twenties I had a rock band, but I couldn’t come anywhere near this track back then. More the singer (who can’t sing) songwriter.

Oh man - I'd LOVE to hear that band. Got any recordings? ;)

• @Daveypoo, haha, in the garbage by my exwife #2. They survive in the cozy revisionist corner of my mind and were fucking mind blowing! 🤥🤣😘