Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Stellr, new shimmer effect for iOS, Coming soon

Comments

• edited April 2019

Cool, already love their Electrogene so this one will be hard to resist...
    Just hoping it will have tempo-sync for the delays & lfo, if not that will be my first request ;)

• Haha can one have too much shimmer 😎👊🏼 Thanks for sharing!

• Electrogene is great. Looking forward to this.

• Looks cool, saw this on ig and was surprised I've never heard of this or seen his other app electrogene here or in the app store under suggested apps / similar apps...
    Crazy how that works, years of iOS and the app store has never said hey, this could be up your alley

• They also updated Vatanator recently and it’s quite stable now and being used by me a lot. :)

• @Carnbot said:
    They also updated Vatanator recently and it’s quite stable now and being used by me a lot. :)

I really love Vatanator. The samples always seem muffled though. @Carnbot have you experienced this, and found a way around this?

• @audiblevideo said:

@Carnbot said:
    They also updated Vatanator recently and it’s quite stable now and being used by me a lot. :)

I really love Vatanator. The samples always seem muffled though. @Carnbot have you experienced this, and found a way around this?

Can't say i've noticed that, but I'm mainly using glitchy drum one shots and put quite a bit of post-processing on it so might have hidden any issues. I used to have a problem with the sample rate on it, sounded like it was stuck on a different sample rate. That might be the same issue as what you're experiencing, not sure....

• @Carnbot said:

How’s the latency and jitter in auv3 mode?

• Vatanator is nice but wish it wasn’t a separate app for phone. Hadn’t seen electrogene and I’m tempted to pick it up.

• @realdawei said:

@Carnbot said:

How’s the latency and jitter in auv3 mode?

Not noticed any major issues :)

• edited April 2019
  • Feed notes from Autony to KQ Dixie and process with Stellr using Doppelganger preset and chill away :)
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/ehdn1we5yybk5vb/chill.wav?dl=0

• How does it compare to 4pockets ShimmerFX?

• @Zjenji said:
    How does it compare to 4pockets ShimmerFX?

To my ears Stellr sounds more 'shimmery' but when it comes to 'taste' everyone has their own opinion...

• Stellr seems to have a cleaner shimmer sound to me and some of the presets go really leftfield.

• @Samu said:

@Zjenji said:
    How does it compare to 4pockets ShimmerFX?

To my ears Stellr sounds more 'shimmery' but when it comes to 'taste' everyone has their own opinion...

True. It’s like asking which is the best reverb. One mans “metallic” is another mans “warm.” Bought it anyway, and so far I like it!

• Heliosphere 👍🏼
    Crystal cave (1st one), Doppelgänger and Heliosphere are my favs so far.
    I tried also two instances after another. Nice :)

• Oh sweet it's here

• @david_2017 said:
    Heliosphere 👍🏼
    Crystal cave (1st one), Doppelgänger and Heliosphere are my favs so far.
    I tried also two instances after another. Nice :)

Agreed! Doppelgänger Is subtle yet sublime!

• Bought it. Don't buy it if you want beautiful shimmering reverb tails. Stellr sounds more like a pitch shifter with a few knobs to tweak. No secret sauce to be found (like valhalla or a blue sky). Even Shimmerfx sounds less harsh to my ear.

Could be useful for some sound designing.

• @Samu said:
    Feed notes from Autony to KQ Dixie and process with Stellr using Doppelganger preset and chill away :)
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/ehdn1we5yybk5vb/chill.wav?dl=0

Beautiful CHILL vibe there Samu! Top Job! This is so very chill & nicely glossily stirred! You da man! Cheers! Elektrik Diva

• Today I introduced Stellr to my guitar. What you hear is only. Stellr. Now imagine combining it to some of your favs Verb plugs and filters and stuff.

• @david_2017 said:
    Today I introduced Stellr to my guitar. What you hear is only. Stellr. Now imagine combining it to some of your favs Verb plugs and filters and stuff.

It sounds really good 😊👍

• Cool and nice sounding @david_2017 !
    Love your fade out with Enso! 👍

• Sweet, just purchased. Can never have too much shimmer in your life!

• Which other shimmer effect plugins exist that produce this ethereal/soundscape sound on guitars and synths?

Thank you very much in advance.
    Cheers!

• @alvescarlos said:
    Which other shimmer effect plugins exist that produce this ethereal/soundscape sound on guitars and synths?

Thank you very much in advance.
    Cheers!

Crystalline - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/crystalline-shimmer-reverb-effects-processor/id859121707?mt=8

and Shimmer
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/shimmer-auv3-audio-plugin/id1451968439

• @white @chandroji thanks guys! Means a lot to hear that from you!

You can actually create a sort of shimmer effect with audiodamage Discord4 and a verb plugin. I made that long time as there are only for a short amount of time shimmer AU plugins :-) @alvescarlos

• Hi all,

1.0.1 is out, feel free to give us your suggestions or report a bug, it is always appreciated.

• Peeps who like this dev and this app Stellr are encouraged to give an iTunes rating. There’s only one and it’s one star which is totally wrong.