Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Groovebox iap

edited April 2019 in Support and Feedback

So I purchased some iaps on my iPad and they are not showing up on my iPhone... Normally this never happens... They are usually instant...
I've reset my iPad and iPhone and tried to restore purchases, unfortunately the restore button is greyed out tho and I can't force it to try to grab the new iap.
Are there any other work arounds?

Also do we know if there are plans to let you share projects from one device to another?
I know we have had many convos about what we like and don't like about this great app but I can't remember if this was ever discussed

Comments

• I assume you are using the same AppleID on both devices ?

If you try to 're-purchase' the IAP on the phone it should give you a message saying you have already purchased it and would you like to get it again for free ?

You may have sorted this already ... I have been on holiday and just catching up :)

• @AndyPlankton said:
    I assume you are using the same AppleID on both devices ?

If you try to 're-purchase' the IAP on the phone it should give you a message saying you have already purchased it and would you like to get it again for free ?

You may have sorted this already ... I have been on holiday and just catching up :)

Ya man same id! But they are only syncing across devices some times, I contact them on Instagram and they saw my message but did not answer so...👎
    Also I haven't tried to purchase again as I don't want to pay twice if it didn't work haha... But I may try it to see

• I recently got an iPhone, previously only had an iPad, when I restored purchases not all were restored, but buying again on the phone gave me the 'get it again for free message'. I have done this before with other apps, so had a bit of confidence it would work :)

• Yeah, I’ve mentioned this to Ampify before. It’s kinda frustrating that they don’t update on phone.

As mentioned you can only restore by trying to repurchase. This is not a good system.

• @AndyPlankton said:
    I recently got an iPhone, previously only had an iPad, when I restored purchases not all were restored, but buying again on the phone gave me the 'get it again for free message'. I have done this before with other apps, so had a bit of confidence it would work :)

well ima do that after work! Appreciate that... Worst case scenario I'm out a couple bucks haha but that's a lot when we are talking apo money addiction 😂😂 thanks man

@SpookyZoo said:
    Yeah, I’ve mentioned this to Ampify before. It’s kinda frustrating that they don’t update on phone.

As mentioned you can only restore by trying to repurchase. This is not a good system.

It is annoying! Like I understand if it isn't working but a simple response from them woulda gone a long way!

• I have this same issue.

The response I get is usually questioning my use of a different id or this or that.

It is a painfully inefficient restoration process o GB

Blocs sometimes does same odd dance.

I gave up caring and accept the suck.